〘Chapter 22〙

"so babe do you have everything?" Felix asked his girlfriend who was just putting her phone and some cookies in her pocket.

"Yeah I think I do... What about my shampoo?" She asked and rushed into the bathroom, only to come out of it a second later.

"I think I've got that." She said and went to unzip her smallest bag once more, searching through it.

Lix was playing with his fingers and then with his earrings as he was standing around not being a big help.

It wasn't one of his best days, he had been so excited for Li to come home that he couldn't sleep at all during the previous night, plus he had finally taken those anxiety meds which made him tired as hell.

The reason why two anxiety attacks were triggered in one day was one because he was stressing about his fiance coming home, obviously, and because he had forgotten his anxiety meds at her place.

He had slept over at his other friend's , Mark's, place, and he had forgotten most of the pills except for the ones he really desperately needed.

"Ah babe do you have your meds?" He asked, getting reminded that she now had to take a couple of pills, not as many as him but already a couple.

"No, we have to get them when I check out. So let's go Lixie!" She exclaimed, both teenagers grabbing her bags, Felix taking the bigger one.

They went outside, Lina checked out and got her meds, then they waddled over to the elevator as they were too packed to go down the stairs.

In the elevator, they met a woman and it turned out to be Sally, the once pregnant woman Felix had stumbled across twice already.

"It's nice to see you two together!" The older woman said, smiling at the couple who started to hold each other's hands.

"Yes I know! Why're you here again by the way? Weren't you here a month ago?" Lix asked curiously.

He somehow found it odd that someone that young was at the hospital so often. Don't get him wrong, he was even younger and there more often, but Sally seemed absolutely healthy.

"Actually, I'm pregnant again! But I also have HIV.." she confessed and rubbed her belly slightly while the guy's face just lit up.

"That's great to hear! Well the pregnancy part at least.. how far along are you? Does your partner know already?"

"Lix~ Don't ask so many questions all at once." Lina scolded in a playful manner and he sighed as an answer, scratching the back of his head.

"So uh I'm 6 weeks, and my partner doesn't know. He was a one night stand and he is also infected with HIV now."

Oh so it was her who had the HIV.. Fox just nodded and looked over at Lina. They were both silent and then, the elevator came to a halt, all three of them leaving.

"Ah Sally I'm sorry to ask but could I get your phone number?" The only boy asked once they were in the hospital lobby.

The woman agreed and gave him her number, then said goodbye and everyone went their own way.

"Are your mum an dad picking us up..?" Felix asked and his girlfriend nodded, looking a bit confused as to why he was asking this.

"Yeah... I thought they brought you here?" She asked and her boyfriend chuckled a little bit. "No actually I walked. Oh look there they are!"

Felix started waving at the black van that belonged to his in-laws, them already opening the car trunk and Sujin even running to hug her only daughter.

Lix and Jaeseol took all of the bags and loaded them in, then everyone sat down and they headed home.