〘Chapter 13〙

He was right, 39.2°C, Felix had a high fever. Soojin (idk if I should spell her name as Soojin or sujin) told him to get bed rest, or rather forced him to. Well, but he wasn't complaining since the typical flu symptoms were kicking in. Pain in his limbs, headache, clogged nose, sore throat, just everything anyone thinks when they hear the word 'flu'. Lix was actually isolated by his family, since they said it was better for all of them. Yet, his mum in law occasionally came in a fed him some kimchi, since she also said this too was good for him. He was now on the bed in the guest room, hugging his favorite plushie, blobby. It had gone through all of his childhood illnesses with him. Countless flu infections, colds, bronchitis and several broken bones. Lix was always such a wild kid, but now he was an adult and expected to be calm and calculated all of the time. At least that's how he was raised. Suddenly, he felt his heart ache. It wasn't a flu symptom, it was a...a feeling. He immediately knew something wasn't right. As if a piece of his fragile heart was being ripped out. Steps. Feet rushed up the flight of stairs, leading straight into the guest room. Soojin. "Felix! It's Lina!" She just said, but it was enough. Lix jumped up, the headache and every other symptom disappearing as he rushed towards the stairs, not coming to a hold even as he stood right at the edge, falling down all the way to the first story, but he didn't care. Lix saw two men who looked like firefighters rushing towards the kitchen, so he followed them..

(Oooooooh cliffhanger! It's usually not something I do but oh well \(◎o◎)/