〘Chapter 24〙(!)

(contains smut🙃) [the"(!)" Stands for 'warning']

"Babe do you believe in Bigfoot?" Lina asked as she nuzzled into Felix's chest while they were watching a Tv show about hunting supernatural creatures.

"Uhm.. I haven't really thought about it if I'm honest..but I mean even the native Australians have the Yaowi which is supposed to be a Bigfoot, and so do native Americans and just about every culture has a Bigfoot... So maybe culturally it does exist, but not biologically."

"I think so many sightings today are from the Mandela effect... You know, people tell you 'oh there's a Bigfoot here' and so your mind is going to trick you into seeing these things because it's what you're expecting to see."

This conversation could have turned into a very heated debate, But Lix decided to just pull his fiancé on his chest and give her a ton of kisses.

She slowly moved her hand down his belly, stopping on his v-line and just started brushing over it softly.

A bulge quickly formed in Felix's pants and he just sighed, tensing up a bit as his private area got more sensitive from his erection.

"Someone wants me really badly, huh?" Lina deadpanned and stroked his clothed tip. Lix tried his best to control himself and not moan out loud immediately.

"My parents are at work. You don't have to hide those pretty noises of yours." Li sexily whispered into his ear, which made his boner even harder.

The girl slowly wriggled her hand into the guy's joggers, and smirked even wider when she noticed her boyfriend didn't have on any underwear.

Her hand carefully wrapped around his cock, at which point Felix couldn't help but let out the first and pretty loud moan. Lina pulled his erection out of his pants and then kissed his lips.

"It's so cute.." the girl cooed and smiled at Felix. "So it's not big..?" He asked, a tear already forming in his eye. Even though he knew she wouldn't tell him straight up if she was unsatisfied, he was scared of the answer.

"No it is big. I haven't seen any others but if there's people that have bigger ones than you... Holy hell the poor girls." Lix was really satisfied and proud after hearing this, but he couldn't really focus since he felt something wet flow down his dick.

It even twitched as the girl started coating it with this liquid, and Felix couldn't stay quiet or sit still anymore.

"Baby please... I can't wait. He can't wait." The boy begged and his fiancé chuckled, then kissed the tip of his dick, which released more of the liquid.

"Should I touch it like...this?" Lina asked and grabbed it by the base, pumping Felix's erection a few times, but only lightly.

"Yes! Yes please!" He immediately replied. His girlfriend's tone of voice, her actions and overall the whole situation had made him really needy. He needed this release now.

"Honey please go faster..." He begged and got what he wanted. "Omg it's so good..." Lix moaned deeply As he felt the girl's other hand rub down his belly and then onto his pants, taking them off completely.

"It's gonna get better." Lina deadpanned again, kissed her boyfriend's lips and then went down to his dick, at first only playfully licking the tip.

She then took it all in, and Felix just closed his eyes and arched his back. He was wondering in this very moment how some guys could stand while receiving a blowjob.

"Honey I'm gonna cum.." and his liquid shot out of him, barely two seconds after warning the girl.