〘Chapter 29〙

Felix woke up with something hard beneath him. The hell? He thought as he started to roll around and then bumped into something else, that was also kind of hard.

He opened his eyes and saw that the thing he had bumped into was his girlfriend, and the hard thing underneath him was the floor.

"Good morning." Lix whispered and kissed his girlfriend's cheek, but she didn't respond immediately.

"Wakey wakey~" he said, and because he just woke up his voice was even deeper, if that was possible that is.

Lina slowly opened her eyes and quickly returned a kiss she was somehow forced into by her boyfriend.

"Why're we on the ground?" The guy asked, sat up and stretched, the hard surface had hurt his back quite a bit.

"You fell off the couch, I couldn't sleep without you but I didn't wanna wake you up, so I just got next to you and fell asleep. It's not been long." She explained and laughed. So did he.

Felix quickly went to hover over the girl, his elbows on each side of her head, their faces were so close their noses were touching. She put her hands on his shoulder, then slowly moved them to his neck. Lina pulled him into a kiss.

They started making out, and her hands darted to his hair. At first, Lix thought that she wouldn't get a hold of it, since his hair was just so short, but she actually managed to pull on it, without it falling out.

He stopped and stared at her in surprise for a few moments. "Lix? Are you okay?" His girlfriend asked and went back to holding his shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just... I still have hair!" Lix exclaimed and sat up, sitting on the girl's lap. She chuckled a bit. "Of course you do honey. I didn't cut all of it."

"I..have..hair.." "Yes honey you do! And it'll grow back healthier than it was before, and it won't fall out again."

She assured and the guy smiled. "What suits me better?" He asked, his girlfriend stumbled a bit. "Well uhm.. the short hair makes you look more tough and mature, while the long hair makes you look more cute and innocent. I like both."

The couple chuckled. "Let's go back on the couch shall we?" Lix offered and tried to get up, but he actually couldn't.

Right away, he got frustrated. He could feel his legs, so why couldn't he get up? Felix also tried different ways, crouching, sitting, but he couldn't get up at all.

"Babe..." So quickly, he started to fight with his tears. He thought he had made it past this point, but now he seemed to be back where he was during chemo.

"You can't get up? Don't worry I'll help you."
Li offered and grabbed his waist, but he tried to get out of her grip.

"I can do this alone!" He hissed and tried pulling and pushing, everything he could, but his body wouldn't budge.

The girl sat on the couch in front of him, looking at him ever so slightly worried. "Felix please let me just help you up, it'll take two seconds."

"If it only takes two seconds then... No forget it, I'm sorry, please help me up." He apologized and was pulled up immediately. That was so easy, why did his body wrong him again?

"Li I'm scared.." Felix whined and snuggled close to his girlfriend. "Honey no, don't be... You...probably just hurt your back on the ground and...and it'll be better in a few...minutes."

Why's she hesitating so much? "I'm scared.." he repeated. "What're you scared of sweetie?" The girl asked and kissed his forehead, carefully patting his head.

"I'm scared that... That I have to use the wheelchair again... I wanna walk." He said, trying his best to not start sobbing.

Lina hugged him tighter. "Lixie.. that won't happen, okay? You'll be fine.. no, you are fine..."

————————————————————————
(hello guys~ I'm kinda thinking of publishing a Chanlix story... Where Felix doesn't want to admit that he's gay and Chan kinda "helps😏" him.... I won't discontinue this story but maybe I'll just start writing the Chanlix one and see where it goes...)