〘Chapter 26〙

Felix decided she was right and cut contact with Mark immediately and blocked him on all apps he could try and bully him again.

When Lina went downstairs into the kitchen to cook, he decided to pick up his old hobby. Dancing. He walked in front of the big mirror Li had on her wall, picked out a song and started to try and remember the choreography. But he couldn't.

He couldn't even remember the dances he used to do every single day. Not even the warm-up routine.

After only a few minutes, he flopped down on the bed, breathless. He wasn't disappointed though. It was already what he had expected. It had been a year since he had done them.

Lix decided to stay on the bed for a while longer before he would go downstairs again, but he fell asleep pretty quickly.

Out of worry, his girlfriend came upstairs, she had heard him dance and already feared that he had injured himself or something like that, it had certainly happened in the past, but he was just sleeping.

When she sat down on the bed next to him, the boy sat up immediately and again smiled at her. Once he saw the thick juicy pancakes in her hands, this smile only grew wider.

They fed each other, smiled, giggled, laughed. Just overall they were a hundred percent happy, probably for the first time since the accident.

After they were done eating, Felix challenged his girlfriend to a dance battle. Or, well, they would watch a dance tutorial together, and whoever was better would win.

"We're back!" Jaeseol suddenly screamed from downstairs. "Okay dad!" Li answered and stopped the dance video for a second.

Something about other people, especially Li, having a dad made Lix jealous. More than ever right now. It just killed him that he had basically no parent in his life.

"I miss dad.." he grumbled and threw himself onto the bed, tears already wanting to spill out of his eyes, but he tried his best to fight them off.

"Lix whatever you do, don't overthink it, okay? Let's just go out and get some Starbucks, maybe some of our friends can join us, how about it?"

Luckily, Felix quickly agreed and texted Chris, who was more than happy to join them. Who weren't that happy they were leaving, were Lina's parents.

After all, Li had only come home today, so it would be kind of dumb it they went out right away.

So, Lix and Chris agreed that the oldest would go to Starbucks, order their drinks, then come to her house while they prepared some snacks to have a little 'welcome home party'.

"Honey do we have something like guacamole? Or avocados?" Lix asked and started searching all of their cupboards, and before his fiance could answer he found some guacamole, that was still okay to eat.

"Do we have apple juice? I reaaaally want some apple juice." Li begged and hugged him from behind, snuggling into his back.

"We do, babe. Take your meds first though." He reminded. The girl let go of him, popped two pills, swallowed them with water and then immediately grabbed a bottle of apple juice.

"What about your coffee thought, baby?" The guy reminded while also searching for his own pills. "Well I don't know... I'll just have the apple juice later."

"Babe sorry to bother you but I'm in pain." Felix complained all of a sudden. "Don't worry" the girl replied and took his hands. "You didn't take your meds yet of course you're still in pain. Just take them and rest while I prepare the snacks."