〘Chapter 8〙

The couple was in Felix's new room now, 58 on infirmary 14. They were talking about hair colours, since Lina wanted to cut hers a little bit and maybe also due it, and Lix wanted to do the same. "I really wanna try something else than just blonde. Maybe red or something." He explained and the girl nodded. "Yeah I think it'll look really good on you. How much should I cut my hair? Like it's getting pretty long and also I really want blonde hair. What do you think?" "I'd honestly leave it that long, it really suits your head shape. And about the color, yeah I think blonde would look good. Or maybe something more colourful?" "I've got it! Let's do matching hair! We've just gotta decide on one.." They were all quiet for a few moments, intensely thinking about any possibilities. "Let's do blonde but the ends in red, that looks reaaaaaaaally nice! I'll ask the boys as well tho."
———————————————————————

Da Boysss

Fluffelix
Hellooo ppl I need help

ShoSho
Hiiiiiiiiii

ShoSho
Yess just ask

mOrk
What?? Am I seeing
this right?? Is THE
Felix texting???

Fluffelix
Yup I am, dickhead

Fluffelix
So yeah Li and I wanna
do matching hair colours
and I was thinking bout doing
red and blonde, what do ya
think?

FluffelixSo yeah Li and I wannado matching hair coloursand I was thinking bout doingred and blonde, what do yathink?

MrSeastar
Omg it looks *gorgeous*!
You just gotta grow Ur hair a little
Hhhhhhhh

Hyunjean
Oh shut up Patrick😒

MrSeastar
That was a joke🤕🤕

Fluffelix
Yeah ofc I'll still have
short hair @MrSeastar  😂

MrSeastar
I'm growing a mullet rn

ShoSho
It looks fantastic! Can't wait
to see you two matching
like that!

TrashBin
This is making me feel
single like a Pringle

MrSeastar
Great! But..who asked?
———————————————————————
"And? What do they say?" Li nagged Felix, who laughed at the chat. "They're supportive and said we should give it a go." He stated and showed her the chat. "Let's just do it, then!" Lix turned around to kiss her, but in the process he somehow twisted his leg, making him whine in pain. "What's wrong?" His fiancé said calmly, carefully patting his knee. "I don't know...it just started hurting all of a sudden. Just wait a second." He held his breath for a moment, squeezed his eyes together, and the pain just vanished. "Okayy wherever that came from it's gone now." They giggled and finally kissed each other. The two ended up making out on the bed, but stopped before they could get more intimate. "Baby remember what I said about kids?" "Uh yeah... You said that we should have a kid once all of this is over, correct?" "Yes, I did. But I don't think I can wait that much longer. I just wanna see you pregnant." Before they could continue to talk, a nurse came into the room with a wide smile. "Hello! How are you guys?" She asked and both kids replied 'good!' in unison. "Felix I'm here to pick you up for therapy." She just said, lix nodded and Lina went to get his wheelchair. "Ah by the way" the nurse said again "tomorrow is your very last treatment! No chemo after that for you." She happily announced and the boy also smiled back at her, just as wide as she was. "I know and I'm so happy you can't even begin to imagine! It's been how long? 4 months? I cannot wait to be done." He stated, now in his wheelchair. "How about you get out of here on Friday?" The woman offered and Felix just froze. Was she being serious? Like 100% serious about this? "Y-yes! I'd love to!"