〘Chapter 10〙

Once Felix was all settled at Lina's place, they decided to try on some onesies they had lying around and topped it off with some funny props. Lix was the first one, putting on a panda one. With his head covered, he jumped out of Li's small bathroom in her room and tried to scare her, which didn't really work. "Aww come on you're supposed to be scared." "Try again dickhead." Li giggled as her boyfriend threw himself next to her on the bed, and she got on top of his back. Lix moaned because he was annoyed by it, something he regularly did if someone, especially her, was pissing him off. "Ah c'mon." Lina complained and kissed his neck, sucking on it. Now, he started moaning in pleasure. Sadly, this was NOT a good place to do anything intimate, having people right in the next room. But, Felix didn't end it. He was still too weak to push his girlfriend off, and he didn't wanna upset her with telling her to stop. So, he just bit his lip and tried to enjoy it. "Hey why're you tearing up? Don't cry." His girlfriend finally got off of him, and switched to just being next to him, faces just inches apart. "I don't know, I'm actually not crying. Let's just continue, bub. Get in them onesies!" He blew a kiss as the girl got up, grabbing a onesie.

Midnight
They were now on the bed, in each other's embrace as they were trying to go to sleep, but that was interrupted by them asking questions non stop. "Is the world really round?" Felix asked. "Of course it is!" "Yeah but what if the government just tells us it's round?" They laughed. "I do not encourage this kind of behaviour from you babe." Lina stated and slapped his flat stomach. "Hey I'm just trying to be open minded!" He protested and rolled on top of her. They kept rolling on top of each other and even started some tickle attacks, until they were so loud Li's mum came in and scolded them. So, they wanted to watch YouTube, only to realise that Lix had his phone downstairs in the kitchen to charge. Since it was probably done, he decided to go and get it really quick. Once he had already made it down the stairs halfway, he fell face first to the ground. He grunted out in pain, curling up in a ball for a few moments until his legs stopped hurting so much. Felix then awkwardly walked into the kitchen to get his phone, chips and take his meds. After getting everything, he rushed back upstairs to Lina and jumped on the bed. "Babe I actually wanna sleep now." Li said, yawned and put her phone away while her boyfriend slipped under her blanket. "Yeah sure, no problem. YouTube doesn't run away, we can watch it tomorrow."
Now, they were trying to sleep again, this time for real, but the girl kept counting her boyfriend's freckles, brushing over them with her finger and quietly whispering the number she gave each one. "30,31.." she whispered. "Why do you keep doing this?" "Felix! Now I lost count! I'll start over." Lina scolded him and started from 1 again. "I should really wear concealer." Lix said and his girlfriend scoffed. "Don't tell me it's because you hate your freckles. We've been over this." A really long debate followed after this, leaving both of them asleep, cuddling each other.