〘Chapter 28〙

"I miss Phil.. I miss Sharon... I miss Eomma.. I miss dad.. I miss my sisters... I miss changbin-" that's when Felix stopped. Everyone but changbin made sense to him.

Why did he miss Changbin? He hated him! He was the reason why all of his friends abandoned him, or so Lix believed.

"Oh so do you like Changbin now?" Lina, who was holding him tight on her chest, asked. She smiled so widely, that it almost physically hurt her boyfriend to tell her the truth.

"Seems...so..?" He lied. Even though he hated lying to her, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Why did she like Changbin? He didn't even like her boyfriend, and so she shouldn't like him either.

"That's great, he likes you a lot actually. We became good friends really quickly. He talks very highly of you, and he is very happy to have met you. He knows that you probably don't like him, but still, he wants to be your friend. Isn't that nice?"

No it's not he's just saying that so you like him... It hurt. It hurt a lot to hear how she'd been lied to.

"If you think he's so nice why don't you go out with him...?!" Felix suddenly blurted out, but really quietly. He wasn't going to yell at her, but he was going to protest.

"Actually we do go out a lot together!" She responded and Lix felt like he would die of a mix of jealousy and anger.

How dare Changbin go out with his girlfriend?! And what does she think she's doing, going out with someone while her fiancé is sick in hospital?!?

"What did you just say? Did you just admit to cheating on me like that?!" By now, he was just about to snap.

Lina never expected that her boyfriend could get so angry so quickly, but apparently Changbin was still a sensitive topic. Maybe he still hated the older man, and maybe he still blamed him for Mark's actions.

"No honey, I didn't cheat. We just went out after school, I bought something and he helped me choose, there's nothing. We never held hands, we didn't even ever hug. Don't worry."

Felix shook his head. "You're lying aren't you?!" "No sweetheart, I'm not. You know I love you, and you know that I'm never going to cheat on you."

Finally, he calmed down. Li wasn't mad at him, he felt betrayed, and he had thought he got cheated on, of course he was going to be mad.

"You're right... Sorry for yelling." He started to realise how he had hurt his girlfriend as well. That was the only thing he was trying to avoid. What if she started hurting herself? What if he made her depression worse?

"Baby don't hurt yourself because of me... I... I didn't mean it like that... Don't hurt yourself... Please don't do it... I'm sorry.." Lix stumbled and started crying slightly.

"Don't worry Lixie." Li said and kissed away all of his tears. "I didn't take it personally. I'll stop hanging out with Changbin if you feel uncomfortable with it, okay? I won't be mad if you ask me to stop seeing him, whatever you want."

"I don't want to be possessive over you... But yeah, it would be nice if I at least know you're seeing him, maybe you don't have to stop seeing him." Lix explained and cleared his throat.

"You're not possessive. You're right I'll tell you about it. Actually I don't think I'll meet up with him again, since we don't go to school together anymore." The girl explained and they kissed.

"Okay sure. We have each other, we'll always be together." Felix said and switched positions so he was the big spoon now.

"Yupp.." Li said and leaned in closer to his ear "also we have good sex.." she said and they both giggled, then slowly fell asleep while smiling and holding hands.