Chapter 9: Rainy Day

The next day was horribly rainy. Slytherin was supposed to versus Gryffindor but because of the weather my dear cousin Draco used his arm to get out of it.

"Have you seen my dad anywhere?" I asked Hermoine at breakfast.

"No I have not. Why?" Hermoine said.

"I just need to talk to him." I said looking around.

"We should head to the quidditch match." Hermoine said.

"Yeah, let's go." I said walking away from the table.

It was stormy and windy as we sat in the stands of the quidditch field. Luckily Hermoine was smart and used a magic spell to hold up the umbrella. As the quidditch team marched into the field I saw Geroge who looked at me and gave me a toothy smile.

At first everyone was having trouble staying on the brooms and seeing where they were going.

"Go, Harry! Go, Harry!" Hermoine called out.

Someone's broom got stuck with lighting and caught on fire. It was put out fast by the rain but the person looked scared.

It looked like Harry saw the snitch and was going for it. The snitch kept going higher and Harry followed.

"Do you see him?" Hermoine asked.

"No I don't." I said squinting.

"I see something!" Someone screamed.

It was Harry! He was falling from the sky.

"Aresto Momentum!" Dumbledore yelled. Harry slowed. As soon as he landed every professor was down there. They carried him off to the hospital wing right away.

"We should go see him." Hermoine said.

"Yeah we should." Ron said leaving the stands.

When we got to the hospital wing most everyone on the quidditch team was there. I saw George and went to stand by him.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron said.

"Peaky?" Geroge asked.

"What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." Fred said.

"Let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like." George said.

"George." I said elbowing him slightly.

"Kidding." He whispered to me. I gave an eye roll.

"Probably a better sight than he normally does." Harry said.

"How are you feeling?" Hermoine asked.

"Oh, brilliant." Harry said, sitting up.

"You gave us a right good scare." Fred said.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Well, you fell off your broom." Ron said.

"Really? I ment the match. Who won?" Harry asked.

"Um..No one blames your Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. As soon as he saved you he sent them off." Hermoine said.

"There is something else you should know too, Harry. When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and.." Ron said, laying a blanket down on the bed. The blanket unrolled showing Harry's broom completely destroyed.

Harry's face dropped.

"You all should go." Madame Pompfry said.