Chapter 52: Christmas

When we got to Grimmauld place it looked magical was the only word I could come up with. When we went inside it looked like a Christmas elf had vomited all over the place. It was all decorated with garland and tinsel.

"Welcome home!" Sirius said, hoping out. Harry ran to him and gave him a hug. After he was done he opened his arms for me. I walked into them.

"Happy Christmas Lily." He said, kissing my head.

"Happy Christmas dad." I said.

"So whose idea was this?" Harry asked.

"That would be mine." Mrs. Weasley said coming out of the kitchen.

"Mrs.Weasley!" I said going to hug her.

"Hello Lily." She said, hugging me back. I could tell she was slightly surprised by my hugging her, so was Sirius.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I am ok. Hugging people as you can see. I am doing ok." I said. "Oh my godric! I am so stupid here I am talking about me when I should be asking you. How are you? How is Mr.Weasley and is-" I started but was cut off by the voice I love.

"Yes." Said George peeking out of the kitchen.

"George!" I said running into his arms.

"Hello Love," he said, hugging me.

"I did it! I got here! I got on the platform!" I said jumping up and down.

"You did! You did amazing, I bet." He said kissing my check.

"I could not have done it without Harry though." I said.

"Without Harry?" Sirius said. "Are you guys on better terms now?" He asked.

"Yes we are." I smiled at him.

"Are you wearing my jumper?" George asked as he put his arm around my waist.

"How is Mr.Weasley?" I asked.

"Oh he is just fine and should be back in a couple days. He was ok thanks to Harry." Said Mrs. Weasley.

She was right. A few days later she wealed Mr.Weasley to the dinner table.

"Here we go. Daddy's back." She said, Everyone clapped.

"Sit down everybody sit down. That's it. Now presents." She said grabbing boxes from under the tree.

"A nice big box for Ron." Mr.Weasley said.

"And-Oh- and." She said trying to figure out which twin to give what too. "Here you go Lily." She said, handing me a wrapped package.

"Fred and George. Come on, open up." She said, "I want to see your faces." Everyone opened theres to see a sweater with their initials on it. Except Fred and George got scarves.

"Try it on!" She squealed.

"Thanks, Mum. It's perfect" Ginny said.

I opened mine a few seconds later to see a sweater with an L on it.

"I love it, thank you." I said looking at Mrs.Weasley.

"Well you're one of us, you know that. Now we are just waiting for Geroge to either propose to you or get you pregnant." She said with a smile. I choked on the drink I was drinking. I gave a big cough trying to get it out of my throat. I looked over at George who looked just as horrified. I saw Fred and Ron laughing. I looked at Ginny and Hermione who blushed. What do they have to blush about? They're not the ones whose boyfriend's mom said they would either get married or pregnant. And what was with everyone and being concerned about my relations with George?

"Come on, then, everybody. Let's clear this away." Mrs. Weasley clearly forgetting about what she just told me.

I looked over and saw Harry come in. Behind him I saw Sirius.

"Oh, Harry, Harry. There you are." She said, handing him a red box. "Happy Christmas. Lovely to have you with us." She said, giving him a hug.

"Thank you." He said.

"Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy." She said pointing to a piece of food on the table. I did not see what it was as my mind was still racing from what she said.

"A Christmas toast. To Mr.Harry Potter without whom I would not be here." Mr. Weasley said. I saw Harry blush but give a slight smile. I looked past him and saw Sirius smiling.

"That is delicious, I shall be needing some more of that." Mr. Weasley said drinking the punch Mrs.Weasley had made.

A little while later Harry, Sirius and Remus joined us at the table.

I was sitting at the table when Sirius and Remus called me away.

"I will be right back." I said to the table and left George with a kiss on the check.

"Yes?" I asked walking up to them.

"We wanted to give you your present." Remus said.

"Present? You did not have to get me anything." I said, meaning it.

"Well we did." Sirius said, handing me a little red box.

"Open it." Remus said.

I opened it to see a bracelet with a moon charm and a dog charm.

"Really?" I said looking at it.

"Yes. That way you can always have us with you." Sirius said.

"Thank you, I love it. And I love you guys." I said hugging them. I slipped it on and it fit perfectly.

"Now go back to your boyfriend, he is watching you." Remus said. I looked back to see George was in fact staring at me.

"Thanks again. I love it." I said walking back to the table.

"What did they need?" George asked.

"To give me this." I said holding out the bracelet. He gave a small smile and went back to his meal.

I wondered if what his mom said bothered him as much as it did me. Of course I wanted those things with Geroge but just not right at this second. We were both still in school. The time would come where that would be right and that was not right now,