Chapter 24: You Did What?

They decided to let Harry be a part of the tournament. Ron and Harry were fighting because Harry got picked depsite having said he did not put his name in. . I could not stand to be around them when they were fighting so I would either hang out with Hermoine or George. I was sitting in the common room studying when Harry came up to me.

"Hey Harry, what do you need?" I asked.

He handed me a note.

"Harry,

I could not risk sending Hedwig. Ever since the world cup the miniseries been intercepting more and more owls and she is to easily recognized

We need to talk. Face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor Common Room at one o'clock saturday night. Bring Lily but no one else"

Sirius

By the way the bird bites"

I read it multiple times.

"Saturday?" I asked.

"Saturday." Harry said. I handed him back the note and he walked off.

"What was that about?" Hermione asked, walking up.

"Nothing, He needed help on some potions work and did not want to bother you." I said turning back to my work.

"Oh ok." She said sitting down by my feet. She was talking but I heard nothing. All I could think about was my dad.

"You know Hermione, I think I am going to go to bed. See you tomorrow." I said gathering my stuff fast and walking upstairs before she could say anything else.

I laid there thinking about my dad. Why did he want to see me?

Saturday could not come fast enough. When it finally turned to Saturday I watched the clock turn for 10 to 11 to 12 to 12:30 to 12:50. I decided to go down about 12:55 and I found Harry sitting there. I sat down next to him.

"Pst." The fire said.

"Did you hear that?" Harry asked.

"Yes. What was it?" I asked, looking around.

"Psst." It said again.

I looked to the fire to see dad's head sticking out.

"Dad?" I asked slidding of the sofa to be next to the fireplace.

"Hi Lily, Harry, come here. I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the goblet of fire?" Sirius asked.

"No." Harry said.

"I had to ask, now tell me about this dream of yours. You said it was about Wormtail and Voldemort but who was the third man in the room?" Sirius asked.

"I dont know." Harry said.

"You did not hear a name?" Sirius asked.

"No Voldemort is giving him a job to do." Harry said. "Something important."

"And what was that?" Sirius asked

"He wanted me. I don't know why but he was going to use this man to get to me. I mean it was only a dream right?" Harry asked.

"Yes it was only a dream. Look Harry the death eaters at the world cup, your namie rising from the goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts is not safe anymore." Sirius said.

"What are you saying?" Harry asked.

"The devils are in the walls, Igor Karkaroff, Servers Snape." Sirius said.

"I hate Snape." I said.

"Why Lily?" Sirius questioned.

I took a deep breath. This was going to go very well telling my dad that all his life worrk of hiding who I am was announced.

"Before you freak out, know everything is ok.He outed me as your daughter." I said.

"He what!" Sirius fumed.

"Dad shh someone will hear you." I said.

'Good bye I love you both. Lily, I am telling Remus." Sirius said and then he was gone.

"That went well." I said putting my head in my hands.