Chapter 80: Head Of Houses

I needed to talk to the head of houses. I had no clue how to get them though. I needed one to tell the others. Mcgonagall of course! After Transfiguration, I stayed behind.

"What do you need Miss.Black?" She asked.

"I have a plan." I said she raised an eyebrow.

"A plan?" She said,

]
"Yes. It involves all the houses so I need your help." I said.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"Simply a meeting with all of the heads of houses." I said.

"Easy. Meet me back here at 7pm?" She asked and I nodded and left.

This was going to work. It had too. 7pm came around fast. Before I knew it I was heading back to the transfiguration room.

"What are you doing out Miss.Black? You are supposed to be in your common room studying." A voice said. I turned to see Snape.

"I was going to help Professor McGongall, headmaster. She requested my help." I said.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes." I answered.

"Alright let's go ask her." He said walking to McGonagall's room. I prayed that the other heads of houses were not there yet. Snape opened the door revealing only Mcgonagall doing work.

"Ah! Here is my help." She said to me, "She is with me headmaster. I requested her help." She said smiling.

"Alright." He said turning to leave.

"Where are the other heads of houses?" I asked.

"I told them to be here at 7:15. I figured Snape would stop you." She laughed.

"Very smart." I said pacing.

"Miss.Black are you alright?" She asked, looking worried.

'Yes." I said, biting my thumb.

"Your dad did that too when he was worried." She smiled.

"What?" I asked then looked at my thumb. "Oh." I whispered.

"Yes. You are a lot like him. A Lot like Remus too but I see more of your dad in you." She said,

"Really?" I asked. She nodded. "I miss my dad so much. I wish I had more time with him." I said.

"I know. There is never enough time." She said, Just then the other head of houses came in.

"What is Miss.Black doing here?" Slughorn asked.

"She needed to talk to us all." McGonagall said. She gave me a reassuring nod.

"Hogwarts is not what it once was. It is overrun by death eaters and evil. The portraits have left. We walk in lines. Snape has talked to the house elves and told them to make food horrible as a way to hurt us.. We can get nothing done with food like that." I said. The other head of houses nodded.

"I have already talked to the house elves. I have arranged for the regular food to be brought up to the common rooms at 8:30 pm. So 30 minutes after we are supposed to be in bed." I said.

"All the common rooms?" Slughorn asked.

"Yes, all the common rooms. Every student here deserves food no matter what house they are in. The house elves have agreed to this and were more than willing. I just need you guys to watch your kids and make sure they say nothing to Snape or any of the death eaters. If they must find a way to pin it on me. Leave the house elves out of it. They are innocent." I said.

"You like house elves?" Sprout asked.

"Yes, I feel for them." I said. All the heads of houses looked at each other and laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Just like your uncle Regulus. He loved house elves." Flitwick said.

"Yeah. So I have been told." I said.

"Lily do you really want us to find a way to put the blame on you if it is found out?" Sprout asked.

"Yes." I said. "I must be getting back to the common room." I said turning towards the door.

"Lily?" Flitwick asked.

"Yes?" I turned around to face them.

"What happened to your childhood? You used to be so..." He said but could not find the word.

"Voldemort came back and my cousin killed my dad infront of me so it ended. Let's be honest, my childhood innocence ended the night Voldemort came back." I said leaving.