Chapter 60: Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes

The next few months of summer went by fast.  A little too fast. I was not over my dad's death at all. I found him just to lose him again. Remus was worried about me but I would say I was ok. In truth I was not. I was barely over my kidnapping and torture before my father was murdered in front of my eyes.

My hating for Bellatrix grew more and more the longer I went without my father. If I got the change I would for sure take it. I was laying on my bed when George came in followed by Fred.

"Hey guys." I said sitting up.

"Hey Lily-pad, we have something to show you." Fred said.

"What?" I asked. "And did you just call me 'Lily-pad?'" I laughed. He shrugged.

"It's a surprise. So if you would please take my hand we could show you." George said, holding out his hand. I reached up and took it.

I was getting more used to apparition. It did not hurt my head as much or make me so disoriented. So when I opened my eyes I could see straight.

"We wanted to show you first." George said smiling. I looked at the building in front of me. It was an orange and purple building with what looked like George on top of the building raising his hat.

"Welcome Lily-pad Black, To Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes!" Fred said smiling.

"You guys, it's amazing." I said looking at the sight in front of me. "Is this why you left school?" I asked.

"Yes, mum was not very happy but it's ok because we are." George said.

"We live right above it." George said.

"Can I see inside?" I asked.

"Yes! Come on!" George said, pulling me inside.

When I went inside it was even better than the outside. The inside was large. There was a set of stairs in the middle going up. The shelves were full of products.

"Oh Boys this is amazing. You guys got your dream." I said hugging them both.

"I will let you two look around." Fred said leaving.

"I want to show you something wicked." George said, pulling my arm.

"What could be better than this?" I asked, looking around.

"This." He said, pulling me to a stop in front of a fountain. It read Amortentia.

"Is this the world's strongest love potion?" I asked.

"Yes. it is supposed to smell like your soulmate, some would say." He said.

"Can I smell?" I asked.

"That's why I brought you over here." He said with a smile.

I leaned down and smelled it.

"I smell something sweet like cotton candy and a musky smell as well as smokey." I said.

"Smell me." He said. I smelled him. Exactly what I said.

"I guess that means we are soulmates." He kissed me.

"I would guess we are George." I said, kissing him back.