Chapter 74: Holey

I ran in to see George laying on the couch. He was missing an ear.

"George!" I said running to his side.

"Shh. You're alright." I said holding his hand. "Shh it's ok." I said starting to cry.

"I am ok. Don't cry." He said with a small smile. "Lily, your hand." He gasped. I looked down to see my hand spasming. A side effect of my toutreer. My hand did not always shake but when I was anxious or sad or nervous it shook.

I saw Fred come in. I got up and walked backwards.

"Lily?" George asked. I turned and left through the front door. I made it out and into a bush just in time before I threw up. I looked down to see my hand was still spasming.

I fell down onto the ground. I sat there.

"Lily?" A voice called. I did not turn but I knew it was Lupin. "Come inside, he is asking for you." He said walking up beside me.

"Yeah. Sorry I just needed a minute." I said, trying to get my hand to stop shaking.

"I get that. George needs you though." He said.

"I know." I said pulling my legs in and hiding my face in them.

"He will be alright." He reassured me..

"I know." I said. "Lupin. It won't stop." I said looking down at my hand. He sat down beside me and rubbed my hand. After he was done it stopped. "Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"Madame Pomfrey taught it to me a bit ago so that I could help. I will tell him you will be in soon." He got up and walked away. I sat out there for a little bit longer before going back inside. I looked George was not in his spot on the couch.

"Where is he?" I asked Lupin.

"He is upstairs." He responded.

I walked up the stairs. I walked into his room. He was less bloody. Molly was tending to him. She looked at me and left.

"I am sorry." I said falling beside him.

"About what?" He asked.

"I left you. I am sorry I just had to take a second. I did not want you to see my cry. Had no right to be crying. I still have both ears." I laughed.

"I know. I knew you would come back." He said open his covers and I slid in beside him. "Is your hand ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Lupin helped." I smiled.

He slipped an arm around my waist. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

When I woke up the next day I was still laying in George's arms.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Good morning. I could get used to waking up in your arms." I laughed.

"Right back at you." He said giving me a soft kiss.

"George." I laughed as he kissed my neck.

"Yes?" He mumbled against my skin.

"We have to get ready for your brother's wedding." I said getting up and landing on the floor.

"You little tricker. Here I thought you loved me." He pouted.

"Oh that's the thing. Blacks are good at tricks." I said booping him on the nose. "Get ready Goerge. I am going to go shower." I said his eyes lit up and he stood. "Alone." I clarified and he fell back onto the bed.

"You will be the death of me Black." He sighed.

"Aww. How cute. Till death do us part." I winked and walked out of his room and into the bathroom.

When I came out Geroge was not in his room. I slid on the dress. It was a red off the shoulder dress that came down to my knee. I walked down into the kitchen to see George smirking at Harry. He also had a toothbrush sticking out his ear.

"Geroge stop terrorizing them." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Can I go?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I laughed. Harry walked away.

"You look ravishing darling." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Oh thank you. You look very dapper." I said, smiling at him.

"I would give you the world to see that smile." He said.

"Just give me you and you will." I said.

"Marry me?" He asked.

"No, you ruined the moment Geroge." I said breaking away about to laugh.

"Oh come on! I am bloody trying." He called as I walked out to the yard.

"You look lovely Lily." Lupin said.

'Thank you." I said.

"Lily! Get back here I was not done with our talk!" George said coming out of the house

"Oh no!" I said hiding behind Lupin.

"What's this about?" Lupin laughed.

"Shh. Just hide me." I said.

"Have you seen Lily?" He asked Ron.

"Nope." He said. I was not sure if he saw me or not but whatever it was he said no.

I started to creep away from Lupin. I slowly started to run.

"I see you!" He called.

"Oh no." I squeaked. I tried to run but he caught me by the waist.

"Didn't think you could just leave like that did you?" He asked, spinning me around.

"Maybe." I said.

"Think again love." He said as he scooped me up into his arms. I let out a little screech.

"Got her!" George said, walking back to where the others were.

"Put me down!" I insisted.

"Nope sorry can't." He said still holding me.

"George Fabien Weasley put me down!" I said. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Did you use my full name?" He asked. I nodded.

"You better put her down if she uses your full name." Lupin laughed.

"Geroge helped set up the tent." Mr.Weasley called.

"Ok." He said putting me lightly down on my feet.

"Thank you." I said fixing my dress.

"Ready! All together now." Mr. Weasley called as they set up the tent. After it was done we heard a crack.

"Bloody hell. What's the Minister or Magic doing here?" He asked suddenly right by my side with his hand on my back. Ready to protect me if needed.