Chapter 35: RAB

After a very good dinner made by Mrs. Weasley, I went upstairs with George. He laid on his bed and I laid down beside him.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked while rubbing my back.

"Sure." I sighed.

"So Lupin picked me up and took me to number 12 Grimmauld place. That's where Sirius grew up. They told me that my mother was not a muggle. That she was actually a girl named Marlene McKinnon. So I left. Just another thing they lied to me about." I said.

"Lily, I am so sorry." He said, kissing my head.

"It's ok." I said.

"You wanna do face masks and watch a muggle movie?" George asked. I nodded. "Let me go get two from Gin." He said getting up and leaving.

He came back with 2 face masks. He took me into the bathroom and I sat on the counter. I opened the mask and put it on his face.

"This is quite nice." George said. I nodded. He put my face mask on. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked as we walked back to his room. We watched a movie called "Dirty Dancing". I don't know but at some point I fell asleep on George. I heard a door open. George and I sat up. I saw Mr.Weasley and Lupin standing there.

"So you found me." I said.

"Yes. We figured this is probably where you were. We wanted to give you some space and see if you would come home but seeing as it is 11 I came to find you." He said leaning on the door.

"Well good job. I take it, you're taking me back?" I asked.

"Yes. Sirius is very worried about you. He thought you may have gone to Malfoy Manor or Andromeda's house to try and find out more about your Black family history side." He said.

"I did think about going to Malfoy Manor but you know I came here instead." I said.

"Let go Lily." He said. I slid out of the bed. George followed me. I gave him a hug and a quick kiss.

"Bye Lily." He said sitting back down on the bed.

"Bye." I said following Lupin down the stairs.

"Bye darling." Mrs.Weasley said, giving me a hug.

"Bye, Thanks for letting me stay, thanks for the sweater too." I said looking down.

"Of Course. You know you always have a place here. Even if for some reason you and Geroge broke up, I see no reason why you would, seeing your guys reaction to each other today. But you will always have a place here." She said giving me one more hug. It meant alot to me that most of the Weasleys thought me and Geroge would last. I could only hope.

"Thanks again for taking care of her." Lupin said.

She gave a nod. I took Lupin's hand and apperated away. When I looked up we were back at Grimmauld place.

"Great. I hoped you would have taken me to your house but nope." I said walking up as the house appeared.

"Lily, where have you been?!" SIrius yelled.

"At the Burrow. Where is my room?" I asked.

"Top door on the left." He said.

"Great." I said.

"Lily, talk to me!" He called.

"Tomorrow." I said walking up the stairs.

I walked past the doors. I saw a door labeled "Regulus Arcturus Black". Sirius brother I thought. I opened the door slowly. It was a mess. There was stuff everywhere and the chair was knocked over. I walked over to the desk. I saw a photo and picked it up. A younger version of Sirius and who I asum is Regulus looked back at me smiling.

"What happened to this room?" I asked a little too loudly.

"You should not be in here Lily." A voice said, scaring me. I dropped the photo and the glass in it shattered.

"Sorry." I said looking at the mess I made.

"Don't worry about it. Kretcher!" Sirius called. The house elf came walking in. "Clean up this mess." The elf said nothing.

"Here let me help you." I said squatting down to help the little elf.

"Lily doesn't help him. This is his job." Sirius said.

"No he could cut himself." I said standing up.

"Look down." He said. I looked down the mess and the elf was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked, looking around.

"I don't know, probably under the cabinets in the kitchen." He said not caring.

"Why is this room so messy?" I asked, looking around.

"My brother was many things...Clean was not one of them." He said, kicking a piece of trash that was on the floor. There is more to it I can tell. He clearly is not saying anything though.

"Ok, well bye." I said walking out. He grabbed my arm.

"Lily?" He asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Will you forgive me?" He asked,

"For what?" I said knowing fully well what he ment.

"For keeping the truth about your mother from you." He said ashamed.

"Yes. Just let me be annoyed for a little bit. I will be ok and you will be forgiven. Ask Lupin, I was mad at him when he did not tell me about you. I got over it." I said walking away. I keep walking. I walked past the door that said Sirius on it.

I found a door unlabeled. I walked in. It had a bed in the middle and a nightstand. It was bigger than my room at Lupin's house but not as big as my dorm at hogwarts. I laid down on the surprisingly comfortable bed. 

Lily Blackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें