Chapter 51: 9 and 3/4 again

I did not sleep a bit. I ended up going to George's room just like McGonagall told me not to. The room was just as we left it. I took a deep breath as I walked over to his dresser. I pulled it open and found a red jumper. I picked it up and it had a smell of sweet candy and embers. No doubt from their making of new tricks.

I slipped it on and pulled on a pair of leggings I had left in his room. I laid down in his bed hoping for sleep but got none. By the time the rest of the Gryffindor kids had woken up I had already studied for the potions OWL for 2 hours.

The day went fast and before I knew it I was walking through hogsmeade to get to the station. I took a deep breath as I found an empty cabin. I looked out the window at kids boarding and tried not to think of where we were going. I looked out when I heard the door slide open.

"Can I sit?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I said looking away.

"I know you hate me but you look like you could use a friend." Harry said, sitting down across from me.

I laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"I don't hate you. There are very few people I hate and you Harry Potter are not one of them. I may not always like you but I don't hate you." I said.

"But you don't seem to like me when we are with Sirius." Harry said.

"I just don't like the way he acts around you. You know I did not grow up with him either and I feel like he forgets that sometimes." I said. When I looked out I saw the world going by. I did not realize we had started moving. I shifted in my set.

"Is this the first time you have been back to 9 and ¾ since...you know." Harry asked.

"Yes." I said. "That obvious?" I asked.

"Just a little." He laughed.

The ride with Harry was not bad at all. He stayed away from topics like Sirius and where we were going.

"So I am assuming your coming to Grimmauld place for christmas?" I asked.

"Yes, If that's ok." Harry said.

'That is fine." I laughed. "Lupin will most likely be picking us up unless it is someone else from the order but I am willing to bet that it is Lupin." I said.

When we arrived at the station I took a sharp breath.

"Lily, you will be ok." Harry said, walking out before me. I hoped Lupin or whoever was picking us up was close to the track so I don't have to walk far. I followed Harry but hesitated when I got to where the train ended and the platform started.

"Lily?" Harry asked, turning around to see me not moving.

'I can't." I said backing up.

"Yes you can. You will be ok. Come on, I will walk with you. No one will hurt you." Harry said.

"I can't...I just...I remember it all and it all started here at this platform." I said.

"Lily, do you want me to go find Remus?" Harry asked, looking around.

"NO!" I said. "Please just don't leave me." I said.

"Here." He said, holding out his hand. "Take my hand Lily, it will all be ok I promise you." He said, still holding his hand out.

I hesitated for a second then took it. He helped me off the train and onto the platform. When we got off I was petrified. I could not move.

"Lily its ok." He said, leading me forward. I held his hand as we pushed through the bunch of people waiting for their children. When I saw Lupin I dropped Harry's hand and ran to him. He opened his arms and embraced me with a hug.

"You made it." He said, hugging me again.

"I did. All thanks to Harry I could not have done it without him." I said looking at Harry. He gave me a small smile.

"Well we sound get going there is someone waiting for you two." Remus said.