Chapter 46: Dumbledore's Army

They were right. Umbridge uses books instead of teaching magic.

"You ready?" Hermoine asked as we walked.

"Totally." I said. She walks past a wall and a door opened up.

"Welcome to the room of requirement, Lily." Hermoine said.

"Wow." I said it was a room with training dummies and mirrors everywhere.

"Guess we have a new person say hello to Lily Black." Harry said. Everyone said hi.

"Ok today we will be trying stunning spells." Harry said. "Ok please separate Girls on one side and the boys on the other."

"Stunning is one of the most useful skills in your arsenal. Stunning is like a wizard's bread and butter really, so come on the Negal." Harry said walking to one side and standing across from a little boy.

"Give me your best shot." Harry said.

"Stupefy!" The little boy yelled. It knocked Harry back and the boy.

"Good. not bad at all. Who is next?" Harry asked. "Ron and Hermoine step up."

Hermoine walked to one side and Ron on the other.

"Stupefy!" Hermoine called and Ron went flying.

"I let her do that." Ron said getting up.

"Ok who is next?" Harry asked and Geroge raised his hand. "Great, who wants to go against Geroge?" Harry asked. I raised my hand.

"Lily, are you sure?" Harry asked as I walked up.

"Totally. I can do this." I said.

"Don't throw this George, Don't go easy." I said and George smiled.

He raised his wand and I raised mine. "Stupefy!" He said and I dogged to the side. "Stupefy!" I called back, knocking him back.

"Good job Lily." Hermine said.

George stuck up his hand for help. I walked down to help him up.

"You did great." He said.

"Thanks, so did you." I said, giving him a quick kiss. He pulled away fast.

"Lily come back!" Hermoine called.

"On my way." I said.

A few more people went then Harry said we were done for the night. Everyone snuck out the back.