Chapter 87: It's Time

A few days later I was sitting with George playing the piano when Kingsley came running in.

"Harry's at Hogwarts." He said. I sat up.

"What?!" I said standing.

"It's time." Kingsley said. "It's time for the battle."

"Ok." I said. I put my thigh wand holder on.

"Ready." George said.

"Let's go." I said. I grabbed his hand and we met Fred, Molly, and Aruthur, and Kingsley outside.

We appeared away ended up at Hogwarts. We walked to the castle.

"Where are they?" Kingsley asked.

"Great hall." I said.

"How?" Kingsley asked.

"A feeling." I said. We walked to the doors and saw Hermoine and Ron standing there. And other order members standing in front of the doors.

"Hermoine!" I said.

"Lily! You're alright." She said, hugging me.

"Hi Lily." Lupin said.

"Hi." I smiled.

The doors opened revealing Harry standing there with kids on both sides.

"You still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." Harry said and we walked in. "I am afraid it is quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him. Tell them!" Harry said. Snape pulled out his wand.

"Harry!" I said. McGonagall got in front of him. I grabbed my wand from its holder and held it out. McGonagall fired shots and Snape deflected them. Snape finally turned into his death eater form and flew away breaking the glass. Everyone cheered.

"Harry!" I said running to him.

"Lily! Oh you're alright!" He said pulling me in for a hug. "I was so worried for you." He said.

"I know, I am ok." I smiled. "Harry?" I asked, noticing him falling.

A sound rang in my head. Then someone started screaming. Harry got up to go and find it. I followed him to find a young girl screaming. Another one started screaming.

"I know many of you want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But that is fake. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be reworded. You have one hour." A voice in my head said. It registered as Voldemort. The voice went away and everyone looked at Harry.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy said. Ginny stepped in front of Harry and I did the same. Others followed.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch said running in.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." McGonagall said.

"Oh." Filch said.

"As it happens Mr.Filch your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you to please lead Miss. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall." McGonagall said.

"Exactly where is it, I will be leading them too?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons would do." he said and everyone cheered.

"Lily please." Pansy said, stopping at my side she put her hand on my arm, "I can't go to the dungeons." She whined.

"No. You made your choice Pansy, I can't help you." I said, shaking her hand off.

"Be safe." Blaise said as he walked by.

"You too." I said.

"I am sorry Lily." George said, hugging me.

"Me too." I said watching the slytherins leave. "They made their choice. They chose wrong." I shrugged.

"But it can't be easy." George said.

"Friends leaving is not my biggest problem right now." I said.

"True, seeing as we are about to face Voldemort and quite possibly die." He smiled.

"Don't think like that. Plus right now I look too good to be killed." I winked.

"Also very true." He smiled.