Chapter 19: Goodbye

We rode to the courtyard and landed.

"I will be forever grateful for this to all of you." Sirius said.

"I want to go with you." Harry said.

"One day, perhaps. For some time, my life will be too unpredictable. And besides you're meant to be here." Sirius said to Harry.

"But you're innocent." Harry said, sitting down.

"And you know it. And for now, that will do. I expect you're tired of hearing this but you look so much like your father. Except your eyes you have-" Sirius started but was cut off.

"My mother's eyes.' Harry said.

"It's cruel that I spent so much time with James and Lily, and you so little, but know this: The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here." He said, pointing to Harry's heart.

"My dearest Lily." He said rubbing my face.

"I just got you back. I can't lose you again." I said, starting to cry.

"Oh Lily. I wish we had more time. You're so beautiful, smart and talented. Remus has raised you right, Don't tell him I said that though he will let it go to his head." Siruis said.

"Please don't leave me again." I cried.

"Believe me I don't want to Lily. I have to. Write to me as often as you can. I want to know what's going on in your life. One day when I am free I will come get you and Harry and we can be happy. Watch Harry for me please? I trust you to keep him out of harm." He hugged me.

"Ok, I love you dad." I said crying.

"I love you, Lils. Now I must go so you guys can get back." Siruis said, breaking away.

"Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age." Siruis said as he and Buckbeak flew off.

"Dad." I whispered as I watched them fly away.

"We have to go." Hermoine said as we took off running across the courtyard. We got back up to the medical wing right as Dumbledore was leaving.

"Well?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's free. We did it." Harry said.

"Did what?" Dumbledore said walking down the stairs.

We walked into the medical wing right as the other us were leaving.

"How did you get there? You were just there." Ron said, pointing.

"What is he talking about, Harry?" Hermione said.

"I don't know." Harry said laughing. "Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once?"

The next day I went to see Lupin.

"You're packing." I said as I watched him.

"Yeah, I resigned, Snape said the conditions of my life." Lupin said.

"Ok I will go pack too." I said leaving.

"No Lily, You're staying." Lupin said.

"You're leaving me too?" I said.

"No, you will see me this summer." He said.

"I want to see you everyday." I said crying. "I already lost dad and now I am losing you too."

"Oh Lily, your dad loves you, you will never lose him. And like I said you will see me this summer." Lupin said, giving me a hug.

I turned to leave when I saw a portrait I had never seen before.

"Who is that?" I asked, pointing to the portrait of a blond girl in red quidditch robes.

"That's Marlen McKinnon." Lupin said not looking up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"She was in our year. She was a good friend of Lily." Lupin said.

"What happened to her?" I asked. Lupin told me alot about his friends but never about her.

"Her whole family was murdered." Lupin said. I knew instantly what he ment.

I gave a small "Oh".

"Yes,You should go, Harry Is coming." Lupin said.

"See you this summer?" I asked.

"Yes you will." He smiled.

As I walked out I could not get that girl out of my head. She looked so familiar. She looked a little bit like me.