Chapter 78: The Letter

"To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope when you meet your match you will be mortal once more." The latter was signed by R.A.B.

"R.A.B" I whispered.

"You know it?" Ron asked. I turned from the room and they all followed. I went up the stairs to Regulus room.

"Regulus Arcturus Black. R.A.B" I said pointing to the name on the door.

"How did you know?" Harry asked.

"A few years ago after Voldemort had just come back I was exploring and found this room. He was Sirius' brother. He worked for the dark lord but disappeared, at least that's what everyone thought. But baised of this note I am thinking he...died." I sighed.

"I saw a body when I went to get this Horcrux with Dumbledore. It had what looked to be black hair and dark robs swirling around it. Was that?" He asked.

"My uncle. Probably." I said looking down.

"Lily we are one step closer to finding a Horxrux thanks to you." Hermoine said.

"It's nothing." I smiled.

"Thank you. Do you want to come hunt it with us? I mean since your uncle tried to destroy it you should be the one to do it." Harry said.

"No, I have some things to attend to at Hogwarts." I said they all looked scared.

"Lily you can't, Snape is headmaster. He will surely make your life difficult and death eaters will be everywhere." Ron said.

"I will be fine. I need to be there. The order needs it." I said.

"You mean they want you to get information from your Slytherin pals to see if they know anything?" Hermoine asked. I nodded.

"Be safe." Harry said, hugging me. "Oh one more thing." Harry said leave. He came back with the Marauders map.

"The map? Why?" I asked.

"It has secret tunnels. If you need to get any student out of Hogwarts this will help. Oh I also sent Krecher to work in the kitchens he is leaving at the start of the year. So if you need anything he will be there." Harry said.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"Ready?" George asked.

"Ready" I said. I stopped in the hallway.

"Lily?" George asked..

"When you find the Horcrux, destroy it. Blow it to hell for all I care. It cost me my uncle. It took another person from my family. Make sure it is destroyed. And also don't die trying." I said. The trio nodded, then we appearated away. When I opened my eyes we were at the Burrow.

"So you're going on an order mission to Hogwarts." George asked.

"Yes. You are looking at the newest order of the phoenix member." I smiled.

"And oh how pretty she is." He said picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed.

"Oh that laugh. I love that laugh." He said.

"I know." I smiled.

"Oh and that smile!" He said. I laughed even harder.

"Is there something you don't like about me?" I laughed. He stopped and thought about his answer.

"Yes," he said. It took me by surprise.

"What is it?" I asked.

"That you don't have a ring on your finger." He said, shaking his head.

"Well, not all of us want to be married at 16,'' I laughed.

"You're 17." He laughed.

"I got my own age wrong?" I said. He nodded.

"Ask me after the war. Ask me when Voldemort is dead. I will say yes then." I smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes but that means you have to stay alive. Your ear I can live without. You, I can't." I said.

"Yes ma'am. Stay alive. Marry you, have kids, be happy. Easy." He said.

"Yes." I said. "Easy." I smiled. He pulled me in and kissed me.