Chapter 21: Hogwarts Again

The train ride was interesting to say the least. The whole train was abuzz with what happened at the Quidditch world cup. A bunch of death eaters had attacked the people and put a dark mark up in the sky. Needless to say when Lupin found out he felt better about not letting me go.

After we got into the great hall and the first years got sorted Dumbledore took the stand.

"Welcome students to another great year at Hogwarts! We welcome you all with big open arms. We have a new teacher this year. Professor Mad-Eye Moody. He will be taking over the defiance against the dark arts post." As Dumbledore said this a man who was short and somewhat plump with an eye that was not the one he was born with walked in.

"He put most of the people in Azkaban." A kid said.

The rest of Dumbledore's speech was short. After we ate, we left for the dorms. I was talking with Hermoine when Geroge came up.

"Hey." He said giving me a hug.

"Hey yourself." I said back.

Hermoine left to join Ron and Harry and Geroge took Hermione's spot.

"I am sorry I invited you to the Quidditch world cup. I am glad your Lup- Dad said no." He said catching himself.

"I know." I said as he put his arm around me. We walked to the Gryffindor common room like this. When we walked inside he gave me a quick kiss and went to sit with Fred in the coroner.

I walked straight to my dorm and layed back on the bed. I did not realize I fell asleep until Hermoine shook me awake.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up.

"Almost time for first class. You missed Breakfast. We all thought it was better to let you sleep." Hermoine said.

"Thank you." I said getting up. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, threw on some quick makeup and went back into the room and put on a fresh shirt and skirt. I slid on my robe just as Hermoine came back.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yes, let's go." Potions was our first class.

As we filled into the room Snape gave me a horrible look.

"Guess he is still not over you, throwing him into a bed and knocking him out." Ron whispered. I rolled my eyes at Ron as we sat down at our table.

"Welcome back students. We are starting with a simple potion on page 35 of your book. Please turn to it now." Snape said.

Everyone turned to the page. I looked over the recipe. It looked simple enough.

"Start." He said. We worked in silence. I saw Snape coming around to check our potions.

"Horrible. Miss.Lupin." He said looking over my shoulder. I took a deep breath.

"Professor, what did I do wrong?" I asked. "It looks just like Hermoines." I said.

"You put in the wrong amount of beetroot Miss. Lupin. Or is it Black? I can't keep up." He said with a smirk.

Harry, Ron, and Hermoine all looked at me.

"It's Lupin, Professor. You know that." I said looking at him.

"Oh how strange. I thought it was Black." He said walking off. I looked around the class. Everyone was looking at me.

Hermoine looked worried.

"Black? What do you mean Professor? That's my mom's Madenname." Draco called out.

It was all coming undone.

"Oh? You mean Lily has not told you her true parentage?" Snape asked. I gave him a worrying look. "Well we must fix that then." He said with a smirk.