Chapter 69: I Killed Sirius Black

A few days later we went to the Weasleys for a Christmas dinner.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a missions?" Lupin said when we were sitting down talking to Harry and Mr.Weasley. Harry must have overheard the conversation before helping.

"I know it sounds mad." Harry said.

"Has it occurred to you that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help, so he could find out what he was up to?" Lupin asked.

"Remus, perhaps Harry's right, To make an unbreakable vow..." Tonks said.

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape therefore I do." Remus said.

.

"Is this the conversation where he threatened you?" Lupin asked. I nodded.

"Dumbeldore can make mistakes." Harry said.

"Have you given more thought to becoming a spy Lily?" Mr.Weasley asked.

"No. I will not do it." I said standing up and leaving. I went to George's room. The door opened shortly after. I turned to see George.

"What they're asking of me is not right. I can't betray their trust." I said to him,

"I know. I think they just want your loyalty." George said.

"I don't know where my loyalty lies." I said.

'You don't?" George asked.

"No I don't, I don't know if it belongs with my family who serves the dark lord, or to the order or to the family I have made here I dont know!" I cried.

"I know Lily. I can tell you this. My loyalty is with you. Always." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you." I said.

"Lily, I am leaving." Remus called.

"I will go say goodbye." I said with George following me down stairs.

"I love you." I said, hugging him before he left.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Molly asked.

"No, we should go. The first night of the cycle's always the worst." Tonks said.

"Remus?" Mr.Weasley asked. Remus was staring straight ahead. Just then a fire ball came down and made a fire around the Burrow.

"Lily get back inside." Remus said, shoving me back. Just then Bellatrix appeared and ran. "Lily no!" Remus said but it was too late I was running after her. She was going to pay for what she did to my dad. I ran through the fire circle that she had made and threw the weeds that were around the Burrow.

"Lily!" I heard a far voice cry. I heard rustling in the weeds. It hit me that Bellatrix maynot be alone.

"I killed Sirius Black!" I heard Bellatrix taunt. "I killed Sirius Black!" She said again. Oh I was for sure going to kill her now. I kept running until I found a pond in the middle. I was joined by Harry. A few seconds later Ginny ran in followed by... Greyback.

"Greyback." I said.

"Little Black. Lupin was tasty. I wonder if you will be too." He smiled.

"Stepfy!" I said but he deflected it. Greyback disappeared.

"Harry!" I heard Mr.Weasley yell. Harry started firing spells at the weeds so did I. Remus and Tonks joined us a few seconds later. They suddenly both disappeared. We then saw a big fire start at the burrow.

"Molly." Mr.Weasley said.

"George!" I said running back. I made it a few seconds before Mr.Weasley. I saw the whole Weasley family standing outside.

"George!" I said running to him.

"Shh, I am ok," he said.

"I had to go after her." I said. "I know." he said as we watched his home burn. When the fire was done little of the house was left.