🗒️+🔞 - AmePhil

⚠️COMPLETELY FICTIONAL⚠️

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#1
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/USA x M/Philippines]
[M/Philippines x M/USA]
•NSFW Alphabet•
~Smut + notes~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-h0Rn1

{Note:}
-Have this for now, sorry for not updating anything.

-Was inspired by Mapiiiix úwù

-Might do other ships after.

-I like to see AmePhil as a switch, with Philip wanting to be dom, but America rarely lets him.
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

A is for: Aftercare.
USA: better in aftercare than Philip. Will carry him to the bathroom and put him in the bathtub with warm water before cleaning up their mess and then going back to join him in the bathtub to get the two of the cleaned up. Is extra careful in cleaning up Philip, not wanting to get him hard again.

Philip: does an okay job in aftercare. Philip may be smaller, but he is strong enough to carry America to the bathroom and wash him up before changing the sheets. Bathtub sex is always an option.

B is for: Body part.
USA: USA loves his eyes, the way that they'd look at him, especially during intercourse, and the way that it almost glows in the dark, he loves it when Philip's eyes are on him. He also loves Philip's waist. Always wrapping his arms around it and pulling him closer for a soft kiss. Thighs, one of Philip's best features if you were to ask him. Along with his ass, Philip's thighs are thick asf. He especially loves being in between them, and would always be filled with hickeys.

Philip: USA's ass. Firm and round, Philip loves fondling with America's ass, occasionally smacking them in public before saying the iconic catchphrase: “that's America's ass!” with a wink that would make America flush in embarrassment, especially if he does it in front of their coworkers. He also loves his chest and would be the number one spot for a field of hickeys. And America's ocean blue eyes would always enchant him as well, although he's seen many blue eyes, America's are the ones he loves most.

C is for: Cum.
USA: loves cumming inside Philip's ass, sometimes on his face too when Philip is giving him a blowjob.

Philip: America hates cum on or in him, so Philip would have to wear condoms, sorry Phil.

D is for: Dirty secret.
USA: America has hidden cameras all around their bedroom, as well as the other room where Philip keeps all his toys in, and would watch when Philip masturbates by himself and would use it to jerk off sometimes.

Philip: he knows about the hidden cameras, and would even masturbate on purpose, moaning America's name loudly just to tease him.

E is for: Experience.
USA: Philip was his first, so he's grown customed to Philip's surprisingly high sex drive, and his body has grown used to their weekly sessions too.

Philip: Philip has had more experience than America ever had before him. His first time was his ex wife.

F is for: Favourite position.
USA: any position is okay with him, but if he were to be asked, he'd prefer missionary and cowboy, or sometimes doggy style as well, with Philip's ass high up in the air and his face buried on the sheets.