🗒️|Dear readers: what do you think?

King Leopold II of Belgium was obsessed with trying to buy The Philippines from Spain.

In an attempt to expand his influence and trades in East Asia. Because of the sunshine country's convenient ties and relativity to Japan and China, the king set his eyes on The Philippines. But when all of his attempts to take over the archipelago failed, he moved his aim toward Congo.

Now imagine if this was implemented into the Countryhumans universe.

It'd be like Belgium was some sort of yandere that was forced to settle/marry Congo whom he/she would constantly abuse until their inevitable divorce(Congo's freedom from/revolution against Belgium) and he/she would set their eyes back to Philippines.

This type of creepy/stalkerish and abusive trope is pushing for me to make a story prompt and an inevitable mini series in my Volume II. Perfect for angst and gore.

But I'd like to know everyone's thoughts first before I even consider writing such thing.

I also posted this on my ‘Conversation’/Message Board for readers who have their accounts verified and asked for their opinions as well. I want to make sure that everyone is on bored with this.

I want to make this book more open and diverse to new genres and story prompts, but I can't write stories that'd be too uncomfortable for readers.

https://www.esquiremag.ph/culture/the-belgian-king-and-tyrant-who-tried-to-buy-the-philippines-three-times-a2765-20220416