📖 + 💋|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#5
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Erl x M/KKK]
•Girlfriend's brother•
~Side story + tease~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Short
-Long haired Kati
-(Closeted)Bisexual!Kati
-Age gaps! Katipunan:16, Erl:27

{Note:}
-I believe in bottom Kati supremacy 🛐.

-Erl and Perla are twins.

-Here me out, legal ages didn't exist back in the 14th(1300) century (at least that's what I think since they were ni boundaries up until the late 19th's(1800's).

-Since they're countryhumans, they age slow, so the ages mentioned in the warnings are their ages in a human comparison, but if it's counted in years, they're like, more than a hundred years old-
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

I was walking through the fields, trying to see if everything was clear. The sun is beginning to set and I have to make sure that everyone gets home safe.

But up ahead, I see someone sitting underneath a tree, I turn my head up to see Erl, Perla's twin brother who, based on what she told me, is 4 minutes younger than her.

His head was tilted down, buried into the book that he's reading, but it's pretty obvious that it's him. The strands of his thick golden hair falls, covering his eyes.

I quickly look down, trying not to get noticed.

It's not that I hate him, but he confuses me a lot. He was always so close and always leers at me, and he does that to other people too. Most specifically men which is unusual because I always see him with different women every week.

Or maybe he just has no regard for personal space.

But still. He's odd.

He's making me feel things I've never felt before. But then again, I used to have a strong admiration towards my ex fiancee's twin brother as well. But ever since I broke up with her to be with Perla, I never got to see him again. And the feelings that her brother gave me weren't as strong as what Erl is making me feel.

It's weird and uncomfortable yet at the same time I like it?

This is so wei-

"HEY KATI!"

"AH!"

I stumble back from my tracks and fall on the ground, I was so deep in my thoughts that I was caught off guard.

I groan and rub my lower back, hoping that I didn't break a bone or anything.
I hear Erl chuckle as he lends me a hand to which I carelessly accept.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, Erl chuckle and pushed his hair back. This man is oozing with sex appeal, and apparently, I'm not immune.

"Whaaat~? Is it wrong to just stay outside at dusk?" He grins mischievously, making me unconsciously take a step back.

Why are you looking at me like that?

I scoffed and shaked my head, "n-no, it's not that it's that uhh...it's getting late a-and you should probably go home now..I'm sure your father won't be happy if he sees you here."

Our family had been at war with each other since the beginning of time.
But soon, the fights became dull and tiring, that's why when I introduced Perla to my mother as my girlfriend, she said that our marriage would be perfect for seizing the endless and pointless wars. Although I relish the thought, I hadn't even considered marrying her yet.

Perla is...different. she's a total wild card. I could never know what she's thinking. There are times where I'm certain that I'd wanna marry her, but there are also times where I wouldn't.

The corner of Erl's lips lifted into a smirk. "Aweee~! I didn't know that you care so much about me, Katipunan!~ how thoughtful of you!" He giggles as he slowly approaches me.

I stagger back, "u-uh y-yeah. After all... I have to take care of everyone who's on our land."

Erl chuckles as he continues walking towards me while I continue to retreat. "I'm glad to know that someone really cares for me..." Her smirks as he continues to approach me. I tried to take a step back, but I was cornered by a tree.

I shut my eyes close and flinched when I felt two hands slam on the tree, next to both sides of my head.

"But I feel even happier if it's you, Katipunan~"

I gulp and kept my eyes closed while tilting my head.

"Awee..why so scared?"

I didn't answer. Well, actually, I can't answer. My throat feels dry and it's like there's something stuck in my throat.

"Gnh-!" I groaned when I felt my hair being pulled back, causing me to open my eyes and look back at the same bright yellow eyes that would glow at night...

"Got something stuck in your throat, Kati?" He smiles innocently while his eyes continue to leer at me.

Shit...

He chuckles, "can't exactly tell what your reaction is, but I'm sure that you're not dreading this either.." he smiles as he leans his face closer to mine, the tips of our nose brushing against each other.

I can hear his breathing and heartbeat...calm, collected, and relaxed. Whilst mine are fast, labored, and panicking.

That's what I admire most about Erl. He's calm and collected, even when it comes to stressful situations he always manages to think rationally, and has such effortless grace.

I gulp and forced myself to look away.

Don't fall .. don't fall .. don't fall .. don't fall ..

I thought to myself over and over again.

I love Perla. And I can't bring myself to cheat on her. I love her more than I could possibly say..

I decided not to give in, but since Erl is taller than me and clearly much stronger than I am, I can't just possibly push or kick him away. So instead, I gathered up the courage to look back at him. "What are you trying to achieve here, Erl?" I ask, holding his hand that's gripping hair.

Erl grins, "this." He said before leaning close until his lips met mine. As my mother pampered me and had me and my sisters live in luxury, my lips are undoubtedly softer and plumper than his, although it has become a little chapped due to Perla's constant rough kisses.

For a moment, everything was frozen still. My mind was fogged up, I didn't know how or what to react. So I just stood there, until I finally woke up from my trance to realize that it was night and that my girlfriend's brother had already left while I was still on the ground after he released me when he broke off the kiss.

The kiss brought weakness to my knees, so I just fell down limp.

Oh my Bathala...

Pag nalaman 'to ni Perla, patay siya-

.

.

.

As expected, that kiss was nothing but a game to Erl. When I saw him the day after it had happened, he acted as if everything was normal, as if he hadn't just kissed his twin's lover and just continued to play fight and argue with her.

I mean, it's not like I expected anything to bloom after it anyways. I know what type of man Erl is. And it's better if Perla doesn't find out.

Her wrath is beyond hell itself..

But as I thought that that was it, I came to soon find out that I was very wrong..

-End-