🔞+📖|Remind me why I care about you

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#30
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/Del Pilar x Philippines x M/Martial]
•Remind me why I care about you•
~Smut + Side story~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Masochism
-Threesome
-Degradation kink
-Long introduction (must read if you want to understand how this AU works.)

{Note:}
-This takes place in the year 2019
-Philipp is a dominant receiver, which means he's a dominant bottom.
-THEY ARE NOT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED TO EACH OTHER.
-Philipp is both male and female.
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

[A/N: before you continue, I would just like to ask; did you read the notes? No? Read it.]

Countryhumans. Just by their name, you could already tell what they are. They are the human embodiment of nations.

Every existing country in this giant heap of rock has one.

Take me as an example, I'm Philippines. Most commonly known as Philipp by my peers. I came to life the moment humans decided to make this archipelago of islands their home. I don't have parents. I simply came to life as soon as populations started to grow and the islands were soon known as its own country with dozens of kingdoms on its land.

The only mother I know is the land that I was made in. My motherland whom I will continue to love and honor, and to trust and serve. Like many, if not most, countryhumans are connected to the land itself. Not only that but to the people as well. So it hurts us whenever an intruder tries to take away our land or tries to steal from our sea. But the intruding nation's countryhuman would feel more power the more lands they steal.

All my life, I lived to serve the rulers of kingdoms. From the strongest diplomatic Sultanate of Luzon to the richest Sultans and Rajahs of Mindanao. And now, against my morals, I've also shamefully served corrupt and greedy presidents.

Although a servant to the rulers and the people, I've lived my life in luxury. So I can't really say that I know what poor and homeless families feel or better yet, relate to them. But since I am connected to these people, I still do whatever I could to help them. Because their suffering is my suffering as well.

But, other than countryhumans, you're all probably familiar with Statehumans, Cityhumans, and Townhumans, right? From the densest State to the lowest populated Town. They work the same as countryhumans, but are more limited in what they can do. They're only connected to what's in their vicinity and are less popular than us so I'll cease from talking about them.

An interesting minority of our species, however, are Flaghumans. They are not countries, they are not states, cities, or towns. They are the human embodiment of an ideology, an era, or simply a flag that represents a considerable amount of people.

Take the Communist party as an example. As a few countries still live by this party's beliefs, the flaghuman that represents it all is still able to live on and thrive. The same goes for the Fascist party, heck, even Nazism managed to survive after that wreck of a war. And of course, Capitalism. I, however, personally prefer Pacifism.