🔞|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#33
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/China x M/Philippines]
•SMUT•
~The Painter's Request~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Harem
-Voyeurism
-Sex in front of an audience

{Note:}
-PART 3 OF “COLD & MECHANICAL” AND
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

A week has passed since Philipp and China's relationship had decided to take on an odd, yet healthy path, especially regarding their sex life. Philipp introduced new ideas and things they could do to spice up their sex life, and China was in for all of it. Especially if it meant that he could please his wife. Such as the introduction to phallus (commonly known today as dildos), and bondage.

Philipp found out that China also had an interest in doing it in public, or in cases where they could be found or walked in on. Apparently, China liked the thrill of getting caught or being watched. At first, Philipp was a bit embarrassed, but he soon started to find the same thrill that his husband does.

Other than that, China had also reignited his love for painting thanks to his wife. He would occasionally paint landscapes whenever they go out hunting on their horses, but most times he would paint his wife in various scenarios. Sometimes clothed, half-clothed, and sometimes even bare naked. He sold his landscape and other safe for work paintings, but he kept every single portrait that he's done of his wife.

A lot has happened in the past week, and it looks like more things are happening today. Especially this early in the morning. China and Philipp were woken up by the guards to alert them that the concubines and consorts had thrown “fits” and “tantrums” at the courtyard of the palace. When really, it was a full-scale protest against their emperor and also, their empress - whom they've hated since day 1.

China looked at his harem, shocked and confused, while Philipp clung to his arm, glaring and scowling at some of them. He didn't particularly hate China's concubines, he knows what they were here for, but he doesn't like the fact that they were too desperate for his husband's attention. China has plenty to give, but he doesn't have an ounce of affection to lend to his harem.

Especially since most of the women in his harem are those who were once his father's before he passed. They were too old for his taste.

China turns to the guard and asked (in traditional Mandarin); “What's all of this?” he couldn't understand why his harem would protest against him. Was he not treating them well enough? Are they not comfortable enough? The guard shook his head and regrettably told his emperor that he doesn't know.

China sighed and walked down the giant staircase, leading down to the first landing so they still stood above the Emperor's harem. China looks at each and every one of them and finally asked; what seems to be the problem, my dearest consorts and lovely concubines?” The imperial consort, who seems to be leading this protest, stepped up and began climbing the stairs until she was three steps below the Emperor and the Empress.