📖 + 💋|Katipunan's Bi panic #2

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#14
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/USSR x M/Katipunan]
•Wrap me in p̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ gold•
~Side story + tease~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-USSR
-Crossdressing
-Arranged marriage

{Note:}
-Yes, this is the same AU as when Erl kissed Kati, but this takes way back when Kati was much younger (but still a teenager).

-In Kati's kingdom in the north, it was much more female dominated, a matriarchy. Which means all throughout his ancestry, only women ruled the northern kingdom (aka Luzon and the northern half of Visayas), his sisters were the ones who were put in more advantageous marriages and are also allowed to have more than one husband. (Kati's mother has 5 husbands and all of them were top generals of their army)

-Kati is more of a girl's guy. Having two older sisters and helping raise two younger sisters (including his twin who was 6 minutes younger than him) as well as being raised lavishly by his mother instead of being with his father like all of his other half brothers who were raised and trained by their fathers.

-Ages: USSR: 17 , Kati: 12. Please keep in mind that age gaps like these were the norms of their time. This is not modern day and they did not hold modern day morals.

-Androgenous Kati (I'm a sucker for soft Katipunan.)
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"Ah..ha...TSEEE!! POTAA!" Katipunan's sister curses after sneezing horridly. Katipunan's brows knitted in discomfort as he takes a few steps back. Not wanting to contract whatever illness his twin has.

Their mother whines as she rushes to her daughter's side. It's obvious that she dotes on her daughters more and gave little to no attention to her sons. Well, all except for Kati. For some reason, he became her favourite son and almost held the same status and level of treatment as his sisters.

Meanwhile, his other sisters held their fans and covered the lower half of their faces, talking about their sick sister.

"Isn't she supposed to meet her fiancee in a few days?"

Their mother flinches. She almost forgot! The first international marriage in their family!

"Honey, listen to me- please, please you have to get better. We can't disappoint the russians! They're expecting big from us!" Katipunan's sister shakes her head. Nose red and tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she wipes her snot on the fabric that was given to her.

"Ma I can't- ha-TSUUUW GAGO!" She blows on the fabric making Katipunan wince and cringe in disgust. Shivering in discomfort as he diverts his attention to his mother who's holding his sister's hand in hers, gently caressing it as if she was already on her death bed.

"I guess we can just...delay the meeting." Their mother sighs. A sorrowful look dawning on her soft features, tears starting to form in the corner of her round, expressive eyes.

His sister sniffles, an obvious look of guilt showing on her face as she falls right into her mother's manipulation. She turns to Katipunan and points at him.

Katipunan flinched. And looks down at the floor. "Maybe kuya could substitute for me in the meantime until I recover." Their mother wipes her fake tears away before turning to face her son.