🗒️: Q & A : Answers

*Thank you so much for those who responded to the “Questions” chapter.

*Now, I'll be trying my best to answer them as honestly as possible!

*Ahem! Let's begin~~

1) First question was by: AthenaAtip

1 = *I can only speak two languages. My native language and English. Although I can understand a liiiiiiitle bit of French and Spanish.

2 = *French and Spanish ^^

3 = *Well, when I was a kid, I wanted to go the US. I know, dumb right? But, I've also always wanted to go to the UK. I want to see the stolen artifacts

2) Second question is by: Amaze_Asleep

1 = *I just think that I overdid it with volume 1, and now I want more than just gay stuff

1 = *I just think that I overdid it with volume 1, and now I want more than just gay stuff. I'll be giving a little more diversity in this book, not just gay stuff. I'm just giving what I lacked in volume 1. There were so many smuts and so many bxb that a part of me grew tired. I'll write bxb, but they won't be as frequent as they once were. I noticed my error that I was sexualising them too much that I became a little disgusted by it so I'm minimizing the smut. I'm sorry if you didn't like this answer.

2 = *female undergarments, stockings that were too thin that I might as well be bare, money, slippers that I probably won't use, mommy issues that I didn't know I had, a growing dislike towards my brother, and disappointment :)

3 = *I don't have one. What's the point of a resolution if you don't pull through? 🤨 It's like promising yourself something and then end up disappointing yourself.

4 = *Honestly, not much. There's Countryhumans, Monsters of Verity(not sure if this has a fandom, but it's too good not to have one), I hadn't officially left the Creepypasta fandom, but I don't really associate with it anymore, FNAF, Minecraft, and Haikyuu!!. Oh there's also the Zodiacs Gacha fandom, they kinda have their own separate thing from the Gacha fandom. I don't really associate with the Gacha fandom as much anymore, but I still like it and could see that the community is slowly turning things around for the better.