🔞|Cutting [ThaiPhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#6
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Thailand x M/Philippines]
•Cutting•
°Smut°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Glory hole
-Cutting classes
-Semi-public intercourse
-Both boys are teenagers

{Note:}
-Aye, did y'all know that the Philippines and Thailand are known as the "twin-brothers-separated-by-birth" countries? They're not literally twin brothers, they just have so much in common, like the Philippines with Mexico, but more.

-Fact above just made this ship more valid than ever.
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

I run as fast as I can. The second bell has rang, and I already have my backpack with me, ready to cut classes.

I hate attending professor Portugal's class. Not because I hate the subject, in fact, I love social studies, but he's such a creep.

Last month I saw him staring creepily at one of the female students, last week I heard... uncomfortable noises in his classroom 10 minutes before class started, three days ago I caught him staring at me, yesterday he squeezed my thigh while he was 'helping' me with my essay.

I heard a few of the students say that he has slept with a few of the students here in school, and there's even a rumour that he got a student pregnant.

So today, I'm going to skip before the same thing from last week happens to me too.

I pant heavily as I reached the old brick walls that separates the school from the forest outside that leads to the main street. I can't go straight to the gates since security is tight whenever classes start.

"Haaa shit.."

I look at the wall and examined it. The wall is too high, I can't climb it. I walk a little more, following along the huge wall to see if there are any huge cracks that I could slip through since the walls are pretty old. Good thing there aren't any cameras in this part of school.

When I saw a crack, I immediately stopped and smiled widely "aha!" This is my first time skipping school since elementary.

I walked closer to the wall, the crack is big enough to fit a person. I took off my backpack and threw my bag the other side of the wall before I started to go through it.

I was halfway there till my hips got stuck. I tried to push myself out, but the edges of the cracks are scraping my clothes that it hurts. "Nnnh-!" I push myself more, ignoring the pain just to get through.

I sigh. "Of course.." I groan. The hole is big enough to fit an average person with average sized hips. Unlike mine that's wide and my butt and thighs a little thicker than I would've wished for it to be because people tease me for it.

THAILAND

"Hey have you guys seen Phil?" I hear Vietnam ask, Brunei shrugs and Myanmar just continues sipping his boba in silence.

"One more ring of the bell and classes will start." Laos said, while I continue eating my cup noodles as we walk the halls.

"I heard he's going to skip." Cambodia said while keeping his eyes firm on his phone.

"Whaaat? Skip?? Phil?? Impossible!" Indonesia said, completely flabbergasted, Malaysia agrees, "yeah! Philip isn't the type to cut classes!" I swallowed my noodles and shake my head. "Not really. He and I used to skip whenever it's time for Physics. The teacher was mean as fuck." I said