🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]

=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =
#00
=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =  =
[M/Philippines x M/Finland]
•Angst + fluff•
°One day we'll have our day°
-   °   -   °   -   °   -   °   -   °   -   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos

{Note:}
-Special thanks to laylaplayzPolo for creating the book cover for The Children of Philippines 😭😭😭 this is the only way I could repay you at the moment!! Thank you!!!

-This chapter was inspired by SVTFOE and the fanfic "In Another Life".
-   °   -   °   -   °   -   °   -   °   -   °

A prince, skin as white as snow waltzes through the ballroom, searching through the crowd. He analyzes every maiden in sight but, none of them were captivating enough for him. They're not the ones he's looking for.

Finland sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

‘He said he'd come... Did he lie? Did he not make it? Did he get caught?!’

Thoughts started running through his mind. Even with the cold climate and the snow falling, he still manages to sweat at the fearsome thoughts his mind had conjured up.

Finland turns to his parents, "mother, father, may I be excused?" Finland's mother looked at her son with worry. "Why? Do you feel unwell?" She asks as she rushes over to him and places a hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"He looks fine- well, as fine as he could be." Said Finland's father. Finland sighed and gently pulled away from his mother's hand from his forehead. "I'll be fine, mother. Just a little dizzy. I'll be back soon." Finland's mother nodded and took a step back as she lets her son off.

Finland huffs. The cold air of night created a puff of smoke as he exhaled. When the coast was clear, Finland ran at full speed to the garden. And when he got there, he looked around to see some sort of figure.

After looking around for nearly 5 minutes, Finland notices a shadow under the balcony of the Tower of Lilies.

Finland heaved a sigh of relief and approached the person. But as he got closer, he noticed their shivering state. Although having a large cloak to cover their entire body, it was simply not enough to protect him from the cold winter of the north.

Finland takes off his cape and places it around his shoulders. "Let's go..." Finland said as he gently guides the shivering boy inside the tower.

As they got inside, Finland closed and locked the door behind them before lighting up the room and starting the fire in the fireplace for extra warmth. Finland looks at the smaller man sitting on his bed and sighs.

Walking over to him, Finland sits next to the man and places a hand on his back, rubbing it in circles. The shivering figure immediately rushes to hug Finland who didn't hesitate to hug him back.

The cloak that was covering his head fell off as he hugged the prince. "I-I'm sorry-" he whispered. His breathing was unstable and heavy. "Why didn't you come inside?" Finland asked as he hugged the other more, sharing his body heat in hopes to warm him up a little bit more. "Filip why-"

"I tried..." Was the weak reply of the other man. Finland's eyebrows knitted, he was about to speak up again but Filip opened his mouth first. "But they caught me and threw me out... I tried a few more times but the cold was starting to catch up on me so I gave up and waited underneath your tower..." Finland huffs and kisses the top of Filip's head.