🔞|Spouse & Wife

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#37
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[F/Brunei x Philippines]
•Spouse and Wife•
°Smut°
•   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos

{Note:}
-Takes place in the same AU as the chapter “Remind Me Why I Care About You”
-Sequel to “Remind Me Why I Care About You”
°   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •

Martial panted heavily, he whined and moaned as Philipp continued thrusting their hips while he's bent over their desk. Martial's moans filled the office as Philipp continued fucking him while Del was under the desk, less than pleased to be sucking him off.

Philipp groaned and wrapped their hands around Martial's neck, pinning him down to the desk, but never really squeezing his neck. Philip groaned when they heard their phone ringing. They were about to turn it off, but when they looked at Martial who looked back at them, shaking his head and begging them not to answer.

Philipp smiled and answered the call, leaning the phone over to their ear.

«“Hello?”»

«“Philipp? Did you really pick up my call?! Oh thank heavens! Uhm!”»

Philipp was already starting to get bored. They rolled their eyes and thrusted their hips forward, creating such a loud snap that Martial couldn't help but let out a strangled moan. The person on the other side of the phone turned pale.

«“Uhm, Philipp?”»

«“Ugh. Just hurry up and say what you need to say. You're killing my mood.”»

They sneered.

She sighed, of course. Of course her spouse would be fucking someone.

«“I'm coming over to your country and will be arriving tomorrow. As my spouse, I expect that you'll pick me up from the airport and allow me to stay in your abode.”»

Her voice turned cold, no longer excited, no longer giddy. How could she forget? This was her spouse. Quite possibly the biggest whore she had ever met.

She bit her lip and gripped on her phone, trying to contain her anger. She's in a public place, how could she possibly disgrace her country? She's already being humiliated by this country whom she's been married to for centuries by literally having sex with everything that has a penis.

From the other side of the phone, she heard Philipp let out a sigh.

«“Of course. Text me when you've landed and I'll be there.”»

The call ended, and so did Philipp's mood. They pull out of Martial who had already cum way too many times down Gregorio's throat. "Clean yourselves up and leave." They sit back on their chair after tucking in their genitals. They grumbled and dreaded the arrival of their wife.

The next morning, Philipp got up early, putting on a presentable outfit to greet their wife in and left the mansion. In the public's eye, they're the perfect couple, but behind closed doors there have been arguments about a divorce. Philipp had been begging for Brunei to sign the papers and divorce them, but she always refused and at one point even made the drastic decision to burn the papers altogether, which sparked another round of arguments.

Philipp waited for Brunei to arrive, when they saw her, they were quick to smile and embrace each other as well as leave a kiss on Brunei's cheek who giggled. When they were on the street, just waiting in traffic, the car was dead silent.