🔞 + 🤖|Android [JaPhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#4
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Japan x M/Philippines]
•Android•
°Smut°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Robot sex
-Android!Phil
-Switch!Japan

{Note:}
-Inspired from a Germany x Poland fic. I forgot who wrote it and which book it came from because it was unpublished/deleted(?) ever since the "raid".

-Or maybe the author just quit and didn't even bother anymore..*sighs*
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Japan sighs as he flops down on the couch, slouching as he pushes his hair back.

It's tiring to rule a country, moreover a super advanced one. And he hasn't had sex in six months too.

Japan glances at his new android maid. He's had him for two months and is been working efficiently ( as he'd hoped ). He bought it from China after he's been reprogrammed from his previous settings.

He was given the common name Philip. And his previous purpose was to pleasure his previous owners. But after much consideration, he was reprogrammed to do household work instead.

Japan observes his android maid, staring into his skin made out of the red silicone fiber that wraps around his endoskeleton.

"Hey Philip, come here."

The robot stops his actions and places the duster down on the table before smoothly walking towards his owner.

Japan's always been fascinated by any type of robot so finally having one for himself means that he won't hold back in exploring it and it's capabilities.

"Yes, master?"

Japan hums as he looks closer at the robot, "turn around and bend over." As commanded, Philip turned around and bent over in a horse riding position.

Curiosity took over Japan as he moves forward into his seat and rolls up the skirt, placing it behind the garter of the skirt so it wouldn't fall off.

Japan was curious to see if there was anything hidden in the robot, and began a thorough search. Japan shudders at the feeling of the soft silicone as he grabbed a hold of the robot's round ass cheeks. He spreads the artificial cheeks to give a clearer view of the puckered hole.

"Master, what are you doing?"
Japan flinches, he hadn't realized that the robot was still on. Maybe he should've done this while it was off.
"N-nothing! ....it's nothing. Just stand still." Japan said in a more serious tone.

Japan runs his thumbs over the puckered entrance and dared to press it inside, but he didn't and retreated his finger back to go between the robot's legs, just below the hole. Japan found a button and pressed it. A hatch suddenly opened to reveal an erect penis, as it's the only way it came out as.

Japan jolts back to the couch, not expecting to see the long and hung shaft.

Looks like China hasn't fully gotten rid of his old features.., Japan thought to himself. He readjusted himself and moved forward on the couch again to shakily reach for the shaft.

"Would you like me to turn around, master?" The robot chirrups.

Japan nods, "yes please."

The robot stands up straight and turns around, lifting up the skirt so his owner could get a clearer view of his penis.

Japan clears his throat, and moves back as his face was literally just inches away from the gigantic cock.

Japan wrapped his hand around the dick and could feel it throb and pulse in his hand.