🌹+⛅| Immortal [Y/N]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#24
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[Y/N x F/Philippines]
•Immortal•
~Romance + (soft) angst~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Angst
-Reincarnation
-Sappy scenes

{Note:}
-Inspired by Reinaery's song; "Immortal"
-Y/N changes gender after every reincarnation.
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

1700s

'I want to leave...I want to leave so bad.' Philipa said in her thoughts as she dances with a man she just met 8 seconds ago. Her eyes scoured the ballroom in boredom. She didn't realize that they were changing partners until her partner lets go of her, causing her to stumble backwards and accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh!"

"Oof-!"

Philipa turns around to see a girl who also didn't have a partner. It was a masquerade, they couldn't see what the other person looked like, and yet Philipa could feel herself blushing, either from embarrassment or something else entirely.

The girl looks around awkwardly, "u-uhm...may I...have this dance?" She asks awkwardly as she extends her hand to Philipa. Philipa stares at it for a moment before gently taking it. At first, they didn't know who was going to lead, they knew the rhythm, but they didn't know how to execute it. A few guests noticed the two's struggles and the girls couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

Philipa takes in a deep breath before exhaling. "Hey." The girl stops and looks at Philipa, "huh?" Philipa averts her gaze from the girl. The girl tilts her head to the side, "hm?" Philipa scoffs, "you know the rhythm, and so do I. What more do we need to think about?" The girl's eyes shimmer (not literally) and nods.

The two girls resumed their dance, this time they were much more coordinated.

Without realising, the two girls were unconsciously leading each other outside of the ballroom. Both women itching to leave the party that they never wanted to be in. But once they noticed that they were outside, they stopped and looked up at the night sky. Philipa smiles at Y/N, Y/N smiles back.

"Thank goodness I wasn't the only one wanting to leave" Y/N grins. Philipa chuckles. "Social gatherings aren't really my thing." Y/N nods. "Understandable."

The girls giggled simultaneously until they both fell silent. The two now felt awkward as they were just standing there in the middle of a path.

Philipa awkwardly fiddles with her fingers, "do you have anywhere else to go to this evening?" She asked shyly. Y/N shakes her head, "no...why?" Philpa gulps, "would you like to stay over at my house in the meantime?" Y/N perked up and nodded. "Sure!"

Despite only meeting each other, the two women felt comfort within each other. They don't know if it's because they're both women and feel much safer with each other than being with men, but something about the presence of the other makes them feel secure.

They rode a carriage on their way to Philipa's humble abode. Y/N didn't think much about the girl's house. It was simple on the outside, with the exception of rose bushes and other plants on her porch and the vines crawling up her walls.

When they got inside, Y/N was in awe. The inside looked lavish, filled with important objects that looked like it was made out of pure gold. Everything inside the house was shiny and expensive. Although it was small with no other rooms other than the one they were already in, it still felt warm and secure.