🔞|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#2
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Vietnam x M/Philippines]
•Banal na aso•
°Smut°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Gay
-Unholy
-Gay priest
-Church copulation
-Sinful bastard Viet
-Submissive top; Philip
-Dominant bottom; Viet

{Note:}
-I have no issues in dwadling with the home of an infinite deity that I don't believe it, but if you're heavily religious and don't like the idea of two horny bastards having sex in a church, then please move along.

- #IfIbelievedinhell,Iwouldbeinthelustring.

-If you don't know the song "Banal na aso, santong kabayo" or have never heard of it, then you're either too young to be reading this or hadn't gone to enough karaoke nights with your parents and their friends.
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Vietnam stares ahead at the podium where the preacher stands as he lectures and spreads the word of God.

Vietnam has no interest in religion, but he came to church this Sunday just to bother his boyfriend whom he had an argument with last night.

Their argument was about his lover not wanting them to be exclusive because he said that it was "sinful and unacceptable to God" which just made Vietnam even more furious, so he decided to punish him, in his own way, unlike God's way where he makes his people suffer and if they make one sin and fail to be sinless he sends them down the endless suffering of the first pits of hell.

He watches with his cold black eyes, his lover hasn't even noticed him yet, but that was because he was at the very back.

Vietnam grins as slides his hand in his pocket and grabs the remote as he rolls the switch forward, causing the vibrator to start vibrating in his lover's ass. He could see a subtle jolt from his lover, but he kept on talking. It was only on the first level anyways.

So Vietnam decided to roll it up even more.

Philip tried to ignore the now stronger vibrations. His lover wanted him to put it on, it was a buttplug, but he didn't know it could vibrate.

Philip started to shake and stutter, but he hid it with fake coughs instead. Only ten minutes more and the last mass for today would be over.

Philip continued and told everyone to stand up and join hands. Once the song was over, everyone was able to go in line for the ostia. Philip got down from the podium and along with the other priests, the distributed the bread one by one. Those who got the bread went back to their seats and had a silent prayer.

But of course, Vietnam didn't go in line. Instead, he turns up the vibrations, causing for Philip to jolt and stumble back, the devotees asked if he was okay and he stuttered out a "yes" and continued distributing the holy bread.

'He's probably around here somewhere...' he mumbled in his thoughts. Good thing his vestments is long and thick, so that way no one would see his bulging member.

Once the bread was distributed, Philip got back on the podium and continued. While he was talking, he scanned the church and finally saw his boyfriend, sitting calmly on the pew with a smug look on his face. Philip grimaces at him, to which Vietnam only gave a wider smile and a small wave.

A few more minutes passed, the mass was done, nuns and other members of their church went to the back to count the money they've collected throughout the masses, meanwhile, as everyone was leaving the church, Philip approached his lover, but as he was angrily stomping his way over, Vietnam turned it to its maximum level.