📖+💋|Katipunan's Bi Panic

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#23
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[F/Great Britain x M/Katipunan]
[M/United Kingdom x M/Katipunan]
•Katipunan's Bi Panic #3•
°Side story + tease°
•   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Female dom
-Arranged marriage
-Age gap: Britain & UK: 16, Katipunan: 12

{Note:}
-The reason why I won't make any smut parts of this is because this mini-series is a part of my main headcanon. Which is the Actress/Actor AU, aka; The AAA.

-And also because Kati is far too young in this series to lose his virginity. HE WAS LITERALLY ONLY 12 IN THE PREVIOUS PART. AND HE'S STILL 12 HERE.
°   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •

A year after the incident with Soviet, my parents and sisters asked me as to what I did that made Soviet so eager to marry Urduja. I didn't want to tell him that he came up to me and kissed me. They'll make fun of me and I'd never hear the end of it from my brothers.

So, I just told them that I tried my best to act just like Urduja (but miserably failed) and Soviet fell in love with her personality. I feel bad for lying to my family, but I need to satisfy them or else mother will consider me useless.

But that doesn't matter anymore. That was last year, and now we're on our way to sail around the world and meet my fiancé! Mother told me that she's English and taller than me, and also a lot older. I don't mind. I actually think older people make for much better partners since they're mature.

[A/N: Lmao Kati's got a type]

It'll take us months to arrive there so I could only hope that this will all be worth it.

"Katipunan." I turned around and looked at my mother who looks at me with a stern look. She puts her hand on my shoulders and grips them. "You better make that girl fall in love with you or else I swear! If we sailed all the way there only for you to fail, I'll disown you immediately!" She says through gritted teeth.

I gulped and watched as my mother walks away and sits next to my (biological) father. I sigh and went back to my room.

~3 months later~

Finally! We arrived! I sighed and fixed up my suit. God, why is this so itchy?? I sigh and followed behind my parents and sister and brother who were brought along as well.

A carriage came to pick us up, I took a deep breath and got on, and soon followed my family. This reminds me of the day I went to Soviet's country... I wonder how he's doing now.

I tug on my suit's neckline, it's so itchy and thick.

"Katipunan, don't tug on your collar." Mother said I could hear my father sigh, "let him be, Mahar. Their clothes are itchy." He said as he scratches his arms. Mother rolls her eyes and sighs.

A few hours later, we arrived. Unlike on my way to Soviet's, I didn't fall asleep this time. Mostly because I'm very nervous. I took in a deep breath and got out of the carriage first, holding my hand out to help my sister out, but she just jumped down from the carriage. I groaned and helped mother instead.

When we got inside, we were greeted by a line of servants who were ready to escort us. Mother and sister were covering their faces with their fans whilst father, brother, and I trailed behind them even though it's my day.