🔞 + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]

[*Throws this fic at you* mommy made you some content. Open up.]

[Pretend this is an audio book with a little bit of narration]
______________________________

*Thrust* *thrust*

*thrust*

*thrust*

"Hey Chi."

China groans as he continues thrusting.

"What?!"

*Pant* *groan*

*moans* *thrust*

"I have a meeting with the Koreans tomorrow"

The bottom replies, barely pleased nor aroused as his husband continues to fuck his hole however he wished.

*Stroke* *stroke*
*stroke*

*stroke*

"Y-yeah yeah whatever- just- do whatever the hell you want"
*moans*

Philip nods as he raises his hips higher while stroking the brush with black paint on the sheet of paper, writing a letter to the eastern kingdom about the affirmation of their meeting.

"Mh.."

Philip slightly melts into their session once his prostate was hit, lowering his head on the pillow, but still continues to be indifferent towards the activity.

*Moan* *thrust* *growl*

*groan* *thrust* *pant*

*Cums* *groan*

"And the dinner with the Japanese later tonight as well. Everything is all set and ready."

Philip continued to talk, unaffected by his husband's arousal nor the fact that China is hard once again.

"Yeah yeah- whatever"

*Thrust* *thrust* *groans*
*pant* *moan* *thrust*

Sex has become a daily thing for the couple, especially during colder seasons because of the top's surprisingly large libido and enormous sexual appetite.

Philip's muscles tightened up and tensed

*Moans* *thrust* *thrust* *thrust* *thrust* *thrust*
*groans*

China's thrusting becomes more and more erratic and uncoordinated

*Thrust* thrust*
*thrust* *thrust*
*thrust* *thrust* *thrust*

*Moans* *cums*

China pulls out of his husband, his cum leaking down Philip's thighs after their fifth round.

China sighs and grabs a towel to wrap himself before wearing his silk robe and heading to the bathroom where the maids had prepared a hot bath for him a few minutes ago.

This is how it was. Cold and mechanical sex where only one is pleasured and satisfied.

Being married to the emperor of ancient China is hard. But not nearly. Philip doesn't have to concern himself of bearing him any children as China has concubines to do that for him.

And China is more than glad to not have any more kids, and even more glad that he gets to fuck his husband without the fear of pregnancy.

How they met remains a mystery. Some say that China was deceived by the royal family of the southeastern kingdom, while some say that the two had grown a close bond which was the reason for their marriage.

But in the end, no one could really know. Not even the servants that dressed them.

The guards outside of their room could only express their pity for the empress in silence.

But who cares. He's gonna have fun with the Koreans anyways.

______________________________
[This is my little gift in hopes that you all won't forget me because I'll be gone for quite some time.]

[I won't be taking a break, in fact, I'll be gone for a few weeks (or maybe a month or two) so I could finish off chapters that I'm supposed to finish.]

[Hope you liked the chapter, and until we again, Mon chéries~ adieu ! -SHO]