🔞 + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#11
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[F/Philippines x M/USA]
•Init sa magdamag (C.O.P. cut scene)•
°Smut + romance°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Short
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Obsession
-Smut, duh
-Martyrdom
-Exaggeration

{Note:}
-This is a cut scene from my book "Children of The Philippines".

-Takes place in the year 1900.
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

"I'm so proud of you.." her voice sent shivers down my spine as our lips met for a gentle greeting until they pressed harder on one another. I pushed my tongue forward to explore her wet cavern Philipia hums as our tongues dances and grazes with one another. I wrap my arms around her waist as I pull her in closer.

Breaking away from the kiss, I pant and stared at her pretty face. It's worth it. It's all fucking worth it.., I couldn't help myself and chuckled. "I've never seen you make such expressions before, m'lady...they're quite intoxicating..." I whisper as I leaned forward to nibble on her neck.

"Hmm...'Merika teka lang..." I pull away, "huh?" She grabs me by the hand and pulls me back inside her room. "I didn't mind if we did it on the balcony." She glances at me starts stripping off her clothing. Her clothes are thick and she's pretty much covered, so I let her take her time to remove every...bit of it...

Oh god..

I've been pining for this woman for the past three centuries. And finally having her here right now in front me feels like a dream that I'd never want to wake up from...

.

.

.

.

I moan and gently placed my hands on her hips as she slowly goes down on me... "Holy shit..", I breathed out. Sure I've had sex with other women before, but this beats everything that I've ever experienced...

I let Philipia take control and let her bounce on me like I'm nothing but a walking, breathing phallic for her to ride and use. From below, I could see her smile loom over me, a giggle escapes her lips as she leans forward and presses her lips on mine before whispering; "please..don't be afraid. By the way the tides are changing, shouldn't you be the one in control, master?" She grins. I could feel my face heat up. I feel like I just ascended into heaven.

God I could feel myself getting harder. "Mmh.." she moans quietly as she slows down her pace and clenching tighter each time she goes down until she came to a full stop. I looked up at her, confused. But then her previous words stabs me like a knife. She's not moving until I do. She's completely submissive...to me.

And with that, I immediately raised her hips and slammed her down, the sharp noise of our flesh hitting against each other erupted like gunshot.
But amidst all of that, the only thing I could hear was her moan. High pitched and loud, it was like a thousand angels were singing for me as I ascend into heaven..

.

.

Mine, mine, mine, mine all of this, all of her, is mine now. I don't care if she was once married to my half brother and has children. I don't care if I wasn't the first one. All I care about is that I now have the rest of it. The rest of her. And I'm gonna make sure that I'll be the last one to have her.

"AHH~ Ameri- mmh~ pakiusap- haa~! Mierda-" she moaned, mixing in three different tongues as I fucked her into oblivion. At first I was worried that I was the only one enjoying this, but as soon as I heard her let out that high pitched moan and the way her face contorted into pleasure, I was more than confident that our feelings in this moment is mutual.

"Ngh...that's it mahal~ fu- mmh.. ke-keep moaning my name~ hhaa shi- ugh!~" I moaned as I came for the second time. But I'm still so hard... I look at Philipia's face, her cheeks were stained with tears of pleasure. She looks back at me and nodded. I exhale, despite still being hard and erected I'm already tired. "Mahal...I'm tired.." Philipia nods and sits up, I could feel her pulling away. "Lay down..." She instructed, I nodded and laid down before she gets back on top of me again.

But this time, our pace was slow. Kissing and making out, she was still efficient, but I started getting sloppy from exhaustion.

.

I grunted as I rocked my hips forward while Philipia was still softly bouncing on me. We spent the last thirty minutes like this. Soft yet sensual movements, there was nothing much but the sounds of our breaths and heartbeats finally beating as one as our bodies connect. We are one..

"I love you..." She whispered in my ear as she wraps her arms around my neck. I hug her back as I release one more time and I felt her clench tighter before squirting. "I loved you more that you would expect, mahal. For thousands for years..." She raises a brow, "you've only met me for 300 years." I laugh and kissed her forehead. "It's an euphemism." She nods and rests herself on my chest. I chuckle and kissed her head, wrapping my arms around her as I dose off to sleep...

:PHILIPIA:

I open my eyes to see that he was asleep. Steady breathing, steady heartbeat. I push myself away from him and got up from his lap, his penis slowly pulling out as I stand up and wipe myself clean with a towel. I went straight to the bathroom to cleanse myself. Sex is always a great thing, but the aftermath is disgusting.

I sigh and wrap myself with a towel before going back to my room to change into my sleepwear. Occasionally throwing a few glances at the foreigner in my bed. I leave the room and walk through the hall until I'm in the garden where my secretary is waiting for me. Quezon bows, "magandang gabi, binibini." I bow as well. "Ginoong Quezon. May balita ka na ba sa kanya?"

Quezon hangs his head low and nodded. "Kamusta?" I ask. Quezon gulps. "Hi-hindi na po siya natulungan ng mga doktor at tuluyan nang nawalan ng hininga..." I nodded. "Sige. Bukas natin paghahandaan ang kanyang burol. Mayroon ka na bang balita tungkol sa kay kuya?"

Quezon nodded, head still low, depressed by the loss of a "great" soldier. "Kritikal pa rin po ang kondisyon niya, at sa ngayon ay siya'y nasa komatose pa rin." I hum and just nodded. "Maraming salamat sa iyong balita, Quezon sa ngayon, matulog ka nalang at magkikita tayo muli bukas." Quezon bows and leaves, disappearing in the shadows while I walk back to my room..

-End-

______________________________
[A/N: apologies if this was short. It's all I could think of right now.]