Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
Requested by: T_Sedits
Trope: Love Triangle turned threesome
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Malaysia x M/Philippines]
[M/Indonesia x M/Philippines]
•Love Trio•
°Romance(?) + Side story + Smut°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Looooongggg

{Note:}
-I'm so sorry this took so long! Ahhh!! I didn't die yet, I swear! Omshzjsjs I ended up making this story so long because I wanted to build a proper story around it (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
-I hope you enjoy! So sorry for the late upload!
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

Malaysia and Indonesia walked the halls leisurely, with Malaysia's hands resting on the back of his head while Indonesia is taking a sip from his apple juice. "I heard there's a batch of new transfer students coming this semester." Malaysia stated with little interest, "Mmh." Indonesia responded with just as much enthusiasm as his friend.

Indonesia, who was just biting the straw of the empty carton to not have to hold it, finally threw it in the trash bin as they passed by it. "I already saw a few of them pass by, and others I saw already settling into the dormitories. One of my new dorm mates is a transfer student as well." He said with such indifference.

Malaysia nodded, "Our dorm's full but the one next to ours is having two new transferees. One of them had so many boxes that the moving crew had a hard time moving them in. I almost felt bad." Indonesia snickered half-heartedly. "Are they planning on living in the dorms forever?" Malaysia shrugged, "Dunno. They better not be noisy though. Or else I'm filing complaints."

Indonesia couldn't help but let out a half-hearted laugh, "Said the person whose voice could wake up an entire neighbourhood?" Malaysia rolled his eyes, "Shut up." Indonesia gave his friend a lopsided grin, further teasing his friend who could only scoff at him.

Malaysia and Indonesia were the best of friends since their elementary days, and they hadn't been separated since. This is their final year in high school and in just a few months, they'll be going to college. Indonesia wants to study IT Engineering, while Malaysia plans on studying Marine Biology. They live in separate dorms on different floors, but that hasn't stopped them from meeting every day without fail. They even plan on going to college abroad where they could be on the same campus.

Of course, both Indonesia and Malaysia have their own group of friends aside from each other, but they spend most of their time together that they could almost pass as siblings.

When the bell rang, Indonesia and Malaysia went to their separate classrooms. Malaysia felt bored out of his mind since he wasn't close with anyone in his class. His classroom was on the west wing, while Indonesia's was on the east wing of the school. His other friends were either in the classroom next to his, or across. And he doesn't really want to leave the classroom either since the teacher might catch and scold him.

So all he could do for the duration of his classes is sit, listen, and occasionally doodle on his notebook that he bought specifically for doodling or just randomly writing down his thoughts.

Malaysia flinched when he felt someone tap his shoulders, he looked up to his right and saw a guy around his age donning a warm and friendly smile. "Hi, may I sit here?" He asked, almost coyly as he gestures to the vacant seat next to Malaysia. Malaysia squinted his eyes, 'This must be one of the new transferees' Malaysia thought and mindlessly nodded. The guy smiled and gently pulled out the chair and sat next to him, placing his bag down on the floor before holding out his hand, "Hi, my name's Philippines, but you can call me Philipp. May I have the pleasure of meeting your acquaintance?" He smiled again. Malaysia took his hand and shook it firmly, "My name's Malaysia, call me whatever you want, nice to meet you."