📖+❌|Chain Reaction

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#29
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/Philippines]
[+ La Liga Filipina + M/KKK + M/Gregorio Del Pilar]
•Chain reaction•
°Side story + X°
•   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Incest
-Teliophilia
-Altered history

{Note:}

-This chapter is NOT meant to disrespect or represent the La Liga Filipina and Kataas-taasan, Kagalanggalang Katipunan ng mga anak ng bayan in a bad light or put the respective organizations/groups' names in vain.
°   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •

Years after Katipunan was born and nothing has changed at all. From a very young age, Katipunan noticed how much his father- or how he calls him, grandfather, despises him. It was as clear as the bright sunny day that his own father didn't want to acknowledge him as his child, so he stopped referring to him as "father" and called him "grandfather" instead.

But that didn't do much for Philip. He was still stuck in the same old routine. His only fear and concern were that his son would get him pregnant again. However, he didn't consider the wider range of possibilities and ironically, the opposite has happened. Katipunan was already in his pre-adolescence when he received news that his father has gotten pregnant. Philip never knew a greater fear until that day. His son, La Liga, possessed the same abilities to bear children.

Consequently, La Liga was happy with this news and discovery, and so was his father, Spanish Empire. Unironically, Philip was less than pleased. He hated seeing him puke, seeing him crave, and seeing him cry and later burst into fits of laughter. But what he hated most was seeing that bump starting to appear in the second month. During the pregnancy, Philip had the urge to kick him in the stomach or trip him down the stairs, but Spanish Empire always kept him at arm's length.

It seems that the great Empire could sense Philip's violent tendencies and malicious intent towards their son, and soon-to-be Philip's third-born child. So in La Liga's second semester, he was sent to a different castle where he would spend the rest of his pregnancy 'til birth. It was less than ideal for La Liga since he wanted to spend more time with his papa, but his stupid father just had to send him away!

Katipunan was also sent to escort his father La Liga and also help him get through the pregnancy. Katipunan grew up to be quiet and reserved. But he was smart and well-mannered. It looked like every step of each action he makes is well thought of and calculated. He knew many languages such as Spanish, Tagalog, French, and English, but barely spoke at all due to his insufferable stuttering.

Katipunan was also born with a rare genetic trait. No one would know whether or not he was male or female until they see his genitals. He was androgenous in every way and also didn't help the fact that he was shorter than average, even as a teenager he still looked like he was 10 no one would take him seriously. On top of that, he was also always sick and no one knew why. His sickness doesn't seem to affect other people, making him the only one to experience frequent heartburns so painful that sometimes he couldn't even get out of bed.

Months later, when La Liga finally came back with his second son born and introduced to the world, something happened.

Suddenly, Philip, La Liga, Katipunan, and the baby were all sent to SE's office. La Liga also received word that his half brother, Spain, is back. As the four of them entered the room, La Liga was shocked to find his brother sitting on their father's chair instead of SE. La Liga felt his blood boil. "Where's father?! And why are you sitting on his chair!?" La Liga growls. The baby squirmed uncomfortably, so Katipunan took the baby from La Liga's arms. When Gregorio was born, Philip didn't even want to look at him when La Liga was proudly showing him off.