📖+💋+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#27
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Canada x F/Philippines]
•Lovesick•
°Side story + tease + toxic fluff°
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Yandere trope
-Stalking
-Murder

{Note:}
-Definition: Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck."

-Don't kill for the person you love, they'll probably think you're a psycho and will most likely think you're creepy and dangerous and would probably hate you.

-Don't stalk them either. You might get a restraining order.

-School AU
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

It was night. Philia sneaks into the guard's office while the guard does his usual routine around the school, checking every crevice for something suspicious. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to catch the sneaky little weasel squeezing herself through the window. She looks at the cameras and decided to delete the footage of her breaking into the school a few minutes ago as well as the recording of her killing one of her fellow students and stuffing them into one of the air vents.

Philia huffs to herself before immediately getting out of the office through the same window she used to come in. This is okay. It's all in the name of love. Philia would tell herself as she sneaks out of the school without any of the guards noticing. She's done this so many times it's basically like solving one of those mazes they give to children in restaurants.

Philia feels no guilt as she does any of this. In her mind, it's right. In her mind, it's okay. Because it's all for her mahal anyway. Philia smiles and giggles to herself as she thinks of her probable future with the man she loves most, Canada. Although he's barely aware of her existence, she still couldn't help but be in love with him. She'd do anything for him. Even if it means killing someone or lowering her self worth for him.

Philia turns to her right. Instead of going home, she decided to take a small, little detour. She hops over a fence, the neighbourhood is quiet and all the lights are off, but Philia's eyes have adjusted to the dark quite well.
Philia then grabs a wooden ladder and uses it to climb up into the balcony. Philia checks the glass door if it was locked or not before pushing it apart after realising that it's open.

Philia softly gasps at the sight of Canada sleeping soundly and comfortably. She smiles before leaning down to give him a soft kiss. "I hope you're dreaming of me, mahal." She whispered before looking around his room. Calmly walking inside his private bathroom and notices his pile of laundry in a hamper. She smiles to herself and started digging through it.

[A/N: that last sentence was uncomfortable to write.]

...

Philia skips joyfully on the empty road after managing to steal one thing from her beloved. "I'll definitely be using this for tonight." She giggled to herself before continuing to skip on her way home...

MORNING. Philia came to school, confused as to why there were so many people gathering around one part of the school. "What's happening?" She asked one of the students. "They found a dead body!" Said one girl. Philia gasped. Although completely unfazed, she still had to act surprised. "Who is it?" She asked while trying to push herself through the crowd. Being 5'1 is not easy.

When Philia got in front of the crowd, she was "stunned" to see the dead body being brought inside the ambulance. They got to see the student's face first before covering it up with a white blanket. The students started muttering immediately. The school has been placed under lockdown and everyone was ordered to remain inside as investigations were being done.