🔞|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#36
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Prussia x M/Russian Empire]
•Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace•
~Smut~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-NSFW
-Manipulation
-Degradation
-Age gap

{Note:}
-Ages:
Russian Empire: 19
Prussia: 23
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Russian Empire. The youngest emperor to ever exist. He became emperor under unfortunate circumstances when his father died when he was just 16 and he was crowned as the new Czar of their empire.

As much as the people grieved, they also feasted for the death of their cruel Czar and was replaced by his seemingly kind, innocent, and impressional only child, who, by the grace of the Lord, was born a male.

As quickly as Russian Empire became Czar, he was also quick to get married, his bride was a biased pick by the Orthodox Church that became his advisors when it came to ruling. The poor teenager barely knew a thing when it came to ruling, mostly because his father barely fulfilled his duties and he didn't have anyone to look up to as a role model.

Russian Empire, the poor, lost lamb, turned to the priests and the court advisors for help, but they were mostly interested in their own favours. The naive Czar knew nothing of it. While the church and the palace grew more and more wealthy, the people became more and more unhappy and hungry.

When the day came where he was finally going to be crowned as the new Czar of Russia, other Empires that his father were "allies" with came to see the impressionable ruler. Russia Empire felt his heartbeat become irregular. All eyes were on him at that moment. Experienced, and knowledgeable leaders were there for excruciating judgement.

When the ceremony ended and everyone was distracted by the massive party that the palace threw in celebration that he had no idea of, Russian Empire slipped away to get a breath of fresh air. He was only 16. What was he gonna do? During his first few months of taking over his father's duties, he felt like he was going to die by the pressure of it all! But now that he's actually Czar?! Lord knows what'll happen!

Russian Empire, in a panicked state, began breathing erratically. His head felt as though it was in the water and he couldn't get out, his vision starting to become hazy. Help. He needs help.

"Oh? The new Czar trying to escape from his own party? I've never seen such thing happen until now." Russian Empire swiftly turned his head around to see another leader approach him, he wasn't much taller than him, but he knows that this leader is slightly older than he is.

Russian Empire was pulled out of his head, and he realized that he was just about to jump off the balcony. He gulped nervously and got off as he turned to the leader and bowed to him courteously.

"This is my first time attending a Russian party. It really gives a new meaning to "party like a Russian"" the leader took a sip from the vodka that was served to him before approaching tha baluster of the balcony and leaned towards it with a smile as if he hadn't just witnessed a fellow leader attempting suicide.

Russian Empire could only stare at the person in front of him. He looked around his age, maybe he's attending with his father? "Uhm, may I know whose company you are?" The older male chuckled, "Does that matter? I came here alone to my own volition to see the son of my father's oldest ally."

He reaches his hand out to the anxious teen, "I am who they call Prussia. I'm in the same boat as you are." Russian Empire's eyes widened as he gently shook Prussia's hand. "Although, unlike yours, mine packed up and left to mingle with other women, leaving me with all of his responsibilities."