📝 - Headcanon dump 1:

Okay okay, I know I should be writing, BUT- I just really wanna share this!

So at first, I thought of countryballs being countryhumans' pets, like each countryhumans having countryballs that look like them as their pets. They're connected by some way, but not to the fact that they're related or something.

But once I've finally taught of their designs, I noticed that they don't necessarily look like balls so I'm just gonna call them countrypets instead. They're small, smaller than regular domestic pets.

Countrypets have the combined personality of dogs, cats, and wolves. But it depends on what kind of countrypet it is. Because it's also an omegaverse.

Alphas and deltas have the personality traits of dogs, wolves, and foxes. But deltas lean towards the wolf side more, with them being more agressive and territorial.

Betas share the same personality traits as domestic dogs and cats, they're usually more calm and chill, and only agressive when necessary. Asexually producing betas (yes that exists in my HC), reproduce through *fragmentation like starfishes. If you don't know what *fragmentation is, it's basically cutting off a limb of an animal (or plant) and the chopped off limb slowly transforms into its offspring. I forgot the complete stages of fragmentation since it's been so long since we've learned about it, but yeah.

[*Edit(01.14.2023): A/N:Oh my god I'm such a fucking idiot. I mistook budding for fragmentation jsidjsjsjxhs]

Let's get the uncomfortable part out of the way first-

Omegas have vaginal secretion that was based off of some species of female dolphins.
I don't exactly know what it's called, I tried searching for it, but all I got from Google was an article about why dolphins have spiral vaginas. But basically, what it does is it makes male dolphins cum like crazy while inside the female dolphin (reddit users have been calling it pussy jelly but I refuse to call it that-), to the point when scientists tested this out, a test subject died because of heart attack caused by ejaculating too much.
But anyways, yeah, omegas have pussy jellies- I mean vaginal secretions.

But anywaaayyYyyssss..back to the cute part.

Omegas share personality traits of house cats and puppies (yes, puppies, not dogs) and when they become mothers, they'd be called a dam(damsel) while the fathers would be called a sire.
Omegas have built in maternal instincts (like all mothers) once they become dams, now sharing the same personality traits as mother otters.

Personality traits:
Deltas(the highest and rarest of all): deltas tend to be aggressive and territorial. Even more so towards their omegas (aka permanent mate). They're also highly possessive of their omegas as well, not letting them out of their sight, and on a scale of 1-10, would most likely pounce at a potential rival at 20.

Alphas(second highest, not that rare): agressive and territorial, but unlike deltas who are 10 times more aggressive than them, they're often chill or stubborn (mostly stubborn, barely chill). Once they find their permanent mates, they become very possessive, obsessive, and needy of them. Always wanting to have them by their side at all costs. On a scale of 1-10, would most likely pounce at a potential threat at 10.

Deltas & Alphas: once an omega (or beta, but rarely) becomes their permanent mate, it is now a part of their territory. So they will do whatever it takes to protect them and keep them close.

Betas(second lowest): calm and chill, they're the ideal pets (not like the countryhumans have a choice tho, lol). They barely get into any dramas or fights, they're just there to chill. The perfect companions.

Omegas(lowest): attention and affection is needed 8760/52!!!! Even without permanent mates, they will ask for attention and affection from their owners. And could have the tendency to become brats/spoiled brats. However, omegas aren't as common as betas or alphas. So yay I guess. You wouldn't have to be annoyed so much much.

But despite all of these, countrypets are usually their own beings and act however they wanna act.

Fact for all countrypets:
1. Their teeth are sharp enough to cut a limb.

I also like the idea of countrypets being the (almost) opposite of their owners:

China: hard working
Jizin(alpha): Lazy as fuck, can't even climb two flights of stairs

Russia: loud, aggressive, stressed, and demanding
Alexeï(delta): gently patting the flower then proceeds to eat bee

Philip: content with what he has
Ili(omega): spoiled little fucker

America: work and social media is life
Adam(alpha): can't sit still during photos or- at all. Can't sit still at all. Uses every chance to ruin every photo

UK: graceful and elegant
Alfred(sexually reproducing beta): proceeds to fall into teacup

Mrs. France: values expensive items
Victoria(omega): haha vintage plates and diamond glasses go
c r a c k

Perla: caring and nurturing
Ningning(s beta): drops one of her children  oops. Anyways..

Malaysia: hates children
Malaya(ace beta): haha limb goes c h o p

South Korea: hates commitment
Paloma(omega): *Cries because Eru isn't with her*

Japan: has an ally-enemy relationship with Phil
Eru(alpha): will not leave Ili's side despite having Paloma as his permanent mate