💫 + 🔞| Faerytale [IrePhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#3
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Ireland x F/Philippines]
•Faerytale•
~Smut + fantasy~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Forest seggs
-Fae!Phila
-Human!Ireland
-Age gap.
-Underage (per modern standards)

{Note:}
-Never done IrePhi before, so this should be fun.

-IrePhi only became valid cuz of Jose Rizal and Josephine ✋🏽😭.

-So ya'll know the gooey slimes in plants like aloe vera, right? Ones that look like transparent c*m?(Idk what it's called), I'm using that as a basis for what nature faes' salivas and cu* look and feel like, because in this AU, nature face are like 80% plants and 20% human-like. And yes, they just photosynthesis for food. (They have human and plant functions ).
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do."

"No! Wait! Please!"

I begged and tried to get the doctor to stay, but he only glances at me before walking out my door. Tears started rolling down my cheeks until I felt soft and cold hands hold mine.

"It's okay sweetheart...maybe it's bound to be this way." My mother smiles and coughs, I could barely look at her.

She's so pale...so cold...and so weak.
My mother has been sick for weeks. I tried every doctor in town, but none were able to help her. They kept telling me that it was faith. That she's going to die. But I refuse. I refuse to let my mother die. She's the only one I have left.

I knew she was going to die at some point, but I didn't want it to end like this. One where she'd have to suffer.

"No! Mum, I won't let it!" I fell to my knees and held her hand tightly. I could feel her bones.. she's so fragile..

.

.

.

I sniffle as I fixed my mother's blanket, making sure that she's warm and cozy before sneaking out of the house.

There has to be way...

There has to be a way...!

I don't know how far I've ran, but I suddenly reached a clearing in the forest, and that's where I decided to scream all my anger and sadness out before sobbing once again.

"It can't end like this.."

"And it won't."

"H-huh?" I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. It was loud yet soft at the same time.

"Wh-who are you?! Show yourself!" I shouted as I stood up. A giggle echoed all over the forest before a strong gust of wind blew. Trees started to shake, and leaves started to fly around until they created a tornado before falling straight to the ground to reveal a woman who's clothes were made out of huge petals of white and yellow flowers.

The winds started to calm down as she started walking towards me. But her feet weren't even on the ground. She's walking on air.

How is that even possible.

"What are you..."

She crouches down to my height.

Now that I look at it, she's huge! Almost like a giant.