🔞|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#12
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/USA x M/Philippines]
•"Help me!"•
~Smut~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Dirty asf
-Horny Phil
-Sex deprived Ame

{Note:}
-Thrust me, this story ain't what you think the title might suggest.

-Includes my headcanon of what an AmePhil relationship(/sex life) is like. (You'd know if you read the first fic (which was the NSFW alphabet).)
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"Ahaha! I know right?" America laughs along with his fellow countries, discussing the conference from earlier. Philip chuckles and laughs as well, the situation they were laughing at implies to him as well, but he shrugs it off and laughs along pretending to not be hurt since he's got harder problems to deal with.

When everyone wasn't looking, America gasped and narrows his eyes at his boyfriend who returns his glare with a smirk. "Please stop groping my butt." Philip whines and hugs his lover, giving him the chance to squeeze his lover's ass even more. America freezes in his spot. "Mahal please, we've talked about this."

Philip shakes his head and buried his face on America's chest, showing submission to his much older and taller boyfriend. But the perverted touches on his ass says otherwise. "Then can we just do it in your office? Please?" Philip pleads, and America shakes his head. "No." "Not even a blowjob?" America raises a brow, "well that depends, who's- wait- NO." Yes. These are their usual arguments. Nothing about bills or loans, they're too rich to worry about that. Nothing about infidelity, they're too attached and needy for each other to even begin thinking about that.

"But whyyy" America groans, "because..! I'm busy and I've got lots of reports to finish...I told you earlier during breakfast that I'd be doing overtime, remember?" Philip sighs and nodded, pulling away from the hug, "m'kaaayy...I guess I'll go home early tonight." He huffs, America laughs, "sorry babe, I'll try to help you later tonight." Philip shakes his head, "no it's okay, I think I'll be okay on my own tonight."

America raises a brow, "really?" Philip nodded, "yeah! I bought new toys yesterday." Philip's eyes sparkled. America laughs at his boyfriend's horny ass. He's used to Philip being all excited about his new toys, but sometimes he'd feel insecure, the thought of his boyfriend not needing him anymore for such activities because of his vast collection of toys worried him.

America chuckled and kisses Philip's forehead before Philip could walk away and go back to his post. America sighs and walks back to his office as well.

.

.

.

Nighttime came, it was around 10PM and America came home to his husband cooking for him after he sent a "I'm leaving the office" text 20 minutes ago. No they aren't actually married. But they act like they do. They even bought promise rings for each other.

America chuckles and wraps an arm around Philip after he finished cooking adobo and frying the left over rice from breakfast. "Eat up!" America was more than thrilled to eat his boyfriend's food. 5 stars gourmet meals as nothing on his boyfriend's home cooked meals. While he ate, Philip cleaned and washed the dishes. For once the atmosphere was quiet and peaceful. That made America scared.

His boyfriend wasn't talking to him. Was there something that he did? Was he mad because he didn't want to have sex with him and made him wait for 5 hours? He was nervous. But if his mother ever taught him anything, it's that communication is the key to every problem.