🔞| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#33
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[M/USA x M/Philippines]
[M/China x M/Philippines]
[M/Russia x M/Philippines]
[A!M/Adam x O!M/Ili]
[A!M/Jinzi O!M/Ili]
•1, 2, 3•
~Smut~
•   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Horny
-Gei
-Ménage à trois

{Note:}
-Y'all wanted a 4th part, Mommy delivers.
-Part 4 of “A Hefty Price To Pay”.
Part 2: “Dumplings and Sliders”
Part 3: “For Research Purposes”.
-I'll reveal everyone's sexualities by the end of this so there's no more confusion.
-Also, there's a possible 5th part of this (a prequel), but it includes (consensual) incest so I'm a bit hesitant. I feel like I'm starting to tread on some very thin ice rn.
~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •   ~   •

America cleaned himself up after releasing on their mattress and he waited for Philip to come home.

But as he waited, he also made a very important call.

“What do you want?”

“Hey. May I ask you a favour? You'll like it, trust me.”...

.....10 minutes or so passed, and Philip came back, barely able to walk as he had to be escorted by one of Russia's bodyguards. "I'll take it from here. Thank you for bringing him home" America said ever so politely to the bodyguard.

America picked Philip up bridal style and laid him on the bed that has a new covering. "Did he clean you up?" He asked gently and Philip could only groan in response. America took it as a “yes” as he didn't reek of cum or felt sweaty in his arms. "I'll change you into your pyjamas, okay?"

Philip's pyjamas were literally just his boxer briefs and a huge t-shirt, but whatever-

America had already prepared Philip's clothes as he was waiting for him, he stays over at Philip's house so much that he knows where everything is placed. And he also knows that Philip has a very specific cleaning system that needed to be followed. He's a very clean and thorough person behind all that sex that he's been having. Quite the perfectionist too.

As America was about to undress him, Philip groaned and squirmed weakly in protest. America chuckles, "Relax, I'm not going to fuck you" and then proceeds to take off his top. Albeit his words, it was hard for America to not stare at Philip longingly.

Finally, his pants. America managed to take them off as well as his underwear. He stares at Philip's shaft for a while before shaking his head — looks like this will be a battle of wills for him.

He then changes Philip's clothes before turning off the lights inside the house, making sure it's locked and secure before getting into bed with him, cuddling and spooning the smaller nation once he got under the covers with him.

~*~

The dawn has risen and America was ((surprisingly)) the first to wake up. He got out of bed and made breakfast. Waffles with eggs and bacon, and rice for Philip as well. Philip woke up to the smell and was about to get up when he noticed the pain in his hips, groin, and lower back.

Luckily, America came back inside the room to wake him up. Philip tensed up after seeing America, ‘oh no is he going to scold me again? Wait- what if he punishes me early in the morning?! Oh fuck oh fuck! I don't think I'd be able to handle that right now! (>-<")’