41 || Bullshit

Song: Melanie Martinez - Training Wheels (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

My bladder was about to explode and it had everything to do with the brute using my stomach as a pillow.

Alessio was laying on top of me only his head was buried into my stomach, his arms were wrapped around my waist but luckily my legs were spread apart so that they weren't crushed by his heavy ass.

I lift my head up and when my mind starts clearing up, I frown down at the sight of Alessio's bare back, once I realize he's wearing just a pair of sweats.

When did he change into those?

But I didn't spend too much time fretting, for I needed to relive my bladder immediately.

When I finally manage to slip out from under him, I bolt to the bathroom. It's only when I'm done doing my business and go to pull up my underwear that I realize I'm not wearing any.

My brows furrow in confusion because I could have sworn I was wearing some last night.

That meant that there was a good chance Alessio got a good feel at my bare coochie from our position last night, because I'm almost certain my nightie rode up.

Just like in my dream...

And then my eyes shut as my face cringes and I groan. I truly didn't meant to do this and I hope he didn't think it was some manipulative ploy.

I was done crossing boundaries to try and start anything with Alessio. But I still couldn't help it if my mind would wander, so much so that I was having sexual dreams with the man.

It made sense that he would be the focal point of my sexual fantasies. Aside from just knowing him, Alessio's sex appeal was beyond anything I was use to.

He was like sex on legs and I was a slut trapped in a virgins body.

Huffing in embarrassment at my attire, or lack there of, I brush my teeth and wash my face knowing that I wasn't going back to bed like this.

It isn't until I walk back into the room and walk towards my bed where Alessio lays that I stop and stare down at the man.

He's flipped, now laying on his back and his toned chest is on full display. My eyes zero in on his chest and my face falls at the sight of the little scars and scabs littered across it.

They were my doing.

The cuts weren't nearly as deep as the one on my hand, so in the few days that had past his had started scabbbing.

I walk closer to stare down at him as pain fills my chest. Alessio has his arm thrown over his eyes, most likely blocking the sun but I couldn't even admire him for I was too focused on the cuts.

I did this to him and I felt awful.

How could I hurt someone I cared for so easily? How could I have called him a monster when I had done all this?

I was the monster, not him.

I see him stir and when his lips tilt into a sleepy smile, tears gather in my eyes. "I can feel you staring at me." He murmurs. His morning voice so deep and rough, a complete contrast to the easy smile that graces his lips.