𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

three :
fighting ring

"Then, name ten members of Toman that you interacted with for this past two months."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- YOU FELT LIKE YOUR SOUL JUST LEFT YOUR OWN BODY BY THE TIME YOU SAW MANJIROU AND DRAKEN. There are two possible reasons why Draken and Manjirou is here. First is they know about this fighting ring and they're here to saw the one who built this. Second is they seriously pissed that there is someone ruining the Toman's name.

But that is not the problem here!

"Hey, hey, Ken-chin?" You heard Manjirou's voice called Draken

"Hah?! Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." Draken answered with the hint of annoyance on his voice.

"All my dorayaki is gone~!"

Oh, it's a good thing that they didn't notice you. But you made an eye contact with Draken earlier, aren't you? You only have three choices. It's either to run, stay or act like they didn't even exi- "GOOD WORK! PRESIDENT!"

Good grief.

You snapped from your thoughts when you heard how they shouted those words. Took them long enough to notice Manjirou's presence.

All of them bowed their heads, well except you , Takemichi's friends and Takemichi who's next to you. Then a guy who's also a member of Pah-kun's division approached Manjirou. "Mi-Sano-kun! I'm with the Special third unit! My name is Aikashi,"

The guy introduced himself, next to him is the guy that you have beaten up earlier. Hmm, he already has energy to stood up? Not bad.

Danger! Danger! Manjirou is slowly getting closer! You need to get out of he- "Taiyaki-chin! It's been a long time since I last saw you~!" Fuck. When did he arrive in front of you? And when will he stop calling you with that silly name that he gave to you?

"S-sure." Sure?! What kind of answer is that (name)?!

You mentally cursed yourself because of what you said. But then you felt Manjirou's hand on the top of your head. He gently ruffled your hair that made you frown. He sure loves to mess with your hair, aren't he?

"Argh! Stop it Manjirou!" You shouted and slapped his hand causing him to smile. You heard some gasps coming from the dudes here because of what you did. Who cares? It took you fifteen minutes to brush your hair y'know?! "Ohoh~! It's a good thing that you're still the same!"

"And why would I change myself, Dumbass?" You placed your hand on your mouth because of what you said. It's not like you are scared to Manjirou but your old habit is slowly coming back again! Oi, oi, oi, You looked at Manjirou and you noticed a dumb grin plastered on his face.

THIS SHITHEAD! HE DID IT ON PURPOSE!

"We'll talk later, alright (name)-chin?" He said and headed to the poor boy next to you. His face is too close causing the boy to fall. But that's not the problem here.