𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥: 𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗗

thirty four :
a kid

"I didn't think (name)-san will get
hurt because of me."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- "GOOD EVENING, SIR!"

Everyone except (name), stand up and bowed their heads. Takemichi looked hesitant at first, but he also bowed his head. "Enough with that stiff formality guys!"

Kisaki said giving them a smile that made (name) to frown. "It's odd to see you coming on the admin's meeting, Kisaki." She said causing Kisaki to look at her.

"I must say the same for you (name)-san, why are you here?" Takemichi blinked. Is he really the Kisaki that he knew? Why does he sound polite while talking to (name)?

(Name) gave him a playful smile as she pointed the food that she was eating. "I heard that the foods here are the best so I decided to attend their meeting." The (h/c) with some white streaks haired girl reasoned.

"You usually don't show up for our admin meeting. Kisaki-san, (name)-san." Hanma said causing the said duo to look at him. "Like what I told you earlier, I'm here for the food."

"And I'm here since I've got some business to deal with." Kisaki uttered as he walked towards Takemichi. "Huh?"

"Takemichi, Chifuyu, could I have moment for your time?" He asked them with a smile. Completely unaware about the dark green eyes observing them with a neutral expression. She took her phone from her pocket as she pressed the number one button.

'He is quite different from the usual Takemichi that I knew.' she thought.

Takemichi stand up from his seat. "Uh, sure."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Both Takemichi and Chifuyu looked around, "Nice place, isn't it? I had this establishment built recently." Kisaki said with a smile after remembering how (name) helped to design the whole building.

"Really? wow!" Takemichi said in awe. By the time they arrived at Kisaki's office. He sat up on the couch as he looked at Chifuyu and Takemichi. "Go on, have a seat." He said.

"Uh... Yes sir!" Takemichi said as he sat on the couch but Chifuyu remained standing. "Sorry on taking up your time. Sit as well, Chifuyu!"

"....sorry , I'm in no position to do that." Chifuyu apologized causing Kisaki to chuckle. "Uptight as ever, I see." He smiled.

'Kisaki Tetta, currently one of the most important persons in the Tokyo Manji Gang along with Mikey-kun and (name)-senpai. Despite all the efforts police put into investigating they can't still find a lead on this guy-'

"We've known each other for a long time, haven't we?" He asked causing Takemichi to snapped out from his thoughts. "Uh, yes!" He answered.