𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦

thirteen :
mad princess

"Took you long enough, Taka-kun, Takemichi."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- THREE HOURS BEFORE THE FESTIVAL.

(Name) who's still doesn't have part-time job is laying down on her bed. She's reading ( insert a manga name) that she bought earlier. Ah, peace. This is the 'me' time that she really wants.

A place where no one can bother her, a bunch of mangas and some chips and colas. She already knew that there's a high chance that a brawl might happen tonight on the festival. She trusts that both Manjirou and Draken can handle that matter alone. So she won't bother to help them right now.

"This is better than fifth wheeling on Draken, Emma, Takemichi and Hinata's date." She said while nodding her head. She took some (f/f) chips and she put that on her mouth.

But she stopped from reading when her room's door suddenly opened. There, she saw Fuyumi standing with both of her hands placed on her waist. (Name) blink a couple of times after seeing Fuyumi's expression.

"E-ermm, what's the matter Auntie?" (Name) asked her with a very nervous tone. Fuyumi gave her a closed eye smile causing her to scream internally. "Are you going to stay inside your room all day?" She asked.

"Eh?"

"(Name), You will only be a child for once! so you need to have fun!" You squinted your eyes because of her sudden statement. Why does she look so sentimental? The hell? Is she saying that based on her real life experience? "W-what do you mean, Auntie?"

She gave you a thumbs up. "I heard that there's a festival tonight so go there. You don't need to worry about your pocket money since I've got you!"

"- eh?" You tilted your head as she dramatically wiped out her non-existent tears. "You're like a daughter to me so go and enjoy your youth- (name)!"

------

-And that's what leads you to this situation. She ended up giving you ten thousand yen saying that you needed to enjoy your time and go relax. A smile formed on your lips as you looked at the two goldfishes that you we're carrying.

You are really excited to see Mana and Luna's expression once you gave this to them as a gift. "Hmm, should I buy some toys for them?" You asked as you munched the apple candy that you bought earlier.

You stopped for a moment when you felt a sudden downpour of rain. Your face suddenly crumpled because of annoyance. "Are you serious?!" You said in disbelief. No offense, you liked rain but you didn't even bother to bring an umbrella with you.

Fortunately, you are wearing a hoodie instead of yukata that your auntie prepared for you. You put the hood of your hoodie on your head. You felt your phone vibrating so you immediately took it from you pocket.